What are the positive things you love and why?

I love chess too David! You have an account on lichess?

I do now. David_Mary. I've usually played on chess.com, but I know a lot of people prefer lichess. I just hadn't gotten around to signing up until you mentioned it now. What is your username on there?

I do now. David_Mary. I've usually played on chess.com, but I know a lot of people prefer lichess. I just hadn't gotten around to signing up until you mentioned it now. What is your username on there?
Yeah I've got a chess.com one too but I like lichess because it let's you do free analysis 😁

I just added you it's rekllc

More things I love:
Stihl FS131 trimmer because it is powerful enough to trim shrubbery sticking out into the drive at cabin, and lets me take care of trimming a huge area where a mower or tractor would not work.

Stihl 32” loppers because they are simply awesome at cutting alders and roots and overhangs.

Seeing a black bear with cubs at the cabin. Cubs are so cute and they weren’t causing trouble.

Watching all the birds and squirrels running around this morning getting grub.

I am taking a water break from chores and just appreciate nature.

B beeinak if your mechanical I have 2 bigger Stihl trimmers that can be made into one good unit. It was a someday project that I no longer have space for.
I am not a mechanic but tinker with small engines like chainsaws and blowers. I would gladly take you up on your generous offer! My driveway is 1 1/2 miles and the trail getting to it is 5 miles. My parking area is about 3/4 acre I keep trimmed and keep a Honda blower and Stihl FS110 there. I keep roughly 3/4 acre cleared by cabin so there is always some sort of equipment being used!🤣 There never seems to be time to just enjoy it out here- always chores.
That is a really nice offer! Thank you sir!

Looks like I need to update the sub forum rules with something on spycraft.

🕵️‍♂️

I am grateful for spycraft. 😁 it's an annoyance on the forums not being able to pm basic members.

I love that we all exist, and that our existence is solely for the purpose of perpetuating our existence.

All else are small problems.

Back