What are you watching & why? (splain)

benchrest308

Gold Member
For All Mankind, space show about what might have happened had the Russians beat the USA to the moon. It's ok.

benchrest308

Gold Member
Invincible; an adult cartoon about super heroes. It's alright.

Edit: no. It's awesome. J K Simmons and Jason Mantzoukas voice acting is awesome. Plus, it helps I'm a fan of omni-man's real name.

Last edited:

Elgatodeacero

Gold Member
I watched the movie Dune (based on the Frank Herbert novels) recently, and I have to say it is by far the absolute worst movie I have ever seen in my entire life.

It was so bad that I stopped watching 3-4 times, hoping I could forget it all, but it was so awful that I had to watch until the end.

Seriously, this may be the worst movie ever made.

Nathan the Machinist

KnifeMaker / Machinist / Evil Genius
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
I watched the movie Dune (based on the Frank Herbert novels) recently, and I have to say it is by far the absolute worst movie I have ever seen in my entire life.

It was so bad that I stopped watching 3-4 times, hoping I could forget it all, but it was so awful that I had to watch until the end.

The OG Dune movie right? Starting Stabby Sting, young Captain Picard and the Human floaty Blister guy? Yeah, that one was a bust. An actual epic flop. But they're coming out with a remake this year! I'm honestly looking forward to it.

Despite all the current acceptance of Starship Troopers I think it's a much worse adaptation of a novel, they kept the title and that's about it.

WValtakis

Hand Engraving, Ti anodizing, and mods
Despite all the current acceptance of Starship Troopers I think it's a much worse adaptation of a novel, they kept the title and that's about it.
Even dumbing it way down, it still flew over most people's heads:rolleyes: Heinlein was amazing:cool:

Elgatodeacero

Gold Member
I believe it would be worth starting an entire thread (or maybe a whole new website) in which the public is challenged to name a movie that is worse than Dune.

Im not sure it is possible.

WValtakis

Hand Engraving, Ti anodizing, and mods
I believe it would be worth starting an entire thread (or maybe a whole new website) in which the public is challenged to name a movie that is worse than Dune.

Im not sure it is possible.
Have you ever seen Freeway or Freeway 2?