What are your daily folding knife uses?

Open mail and boxes, and occasionally cut strings off clothes, and cut up oranges. And of course, there are lots of papers that need slicing to fit in the trash can. :p

Make me not feel naked lol. Keys, money, cards, vape, phone, knife, tic tacs. If the cesspool I live in would issue me a ccw I’d carry a pistol too

I like to whittle and carve, do it daily and use several different knives as well as my SAK huntsman. Today cut tape to get the lid off a bottle, used the big screwdriver on the SAK to put the rollers back on track on patio sliding door. Had to pry it up and center the roller on the track. Damn thing comes off track a lot. Opened the mail with the wenger patriot I always have in my pocket. The huntsman stays in a cloth case on my belt. Cut tape and cardboard, and target paper several times a week. Without my knives on me I just don't feel right. Just about every day around here I need a knife for something.

Thank god for M390.
QEzAZri.jpg

(I kid)

I've been working construction lately.
Currently putting up drywall on a terrible framing job.
Lots of misc. whittling tasks on 2x4's, lots of drywall trimming, the usual box openings... just using it all the time.
Spyderco Native in Maxamet.
Pretty impressive little knife.

Back