What Becker to start with?

Someone -- my apologies for forgetting who -- said you could baton a Buick in half with the thing. This is my all around favorite knife. Once it hit my hand, it was love at first grasp.

A few years ago (in the Camillus Becker days), someone posted that while they were rock climbing they ponded the BK2 into a rock crevice and used it for a step. Then on the way back down the yanked he knife back out and it was virtually unharmed.

Tom
Chestnut Ridge Knife Shop

haha.. after i posted that I thought... "wait its not the BK Wrecking Train, it's the Becker Train Wrecker"!

So what do you think the train wrecker is Exidor?

I dont think i could justify buying a BK10 after handling the "BK Wrecking Train".

I could. Even though, I just got my second BK2 and am trying to figure out how to EDC it without unwarranted attention. I love the BK2 it is just plain awesome. Far more knife than I expected. I'd still pick up a BK10. If for no other reason than the Crewman and the Brute is why I started looking at Beckers in the first place.

The BK2 IS the Becker Train Wrecker.

Last edited:
Do what Long.Rider did and get them all! :thumbup:

Missed this post. Don't have the TacTool yet, but it is on the list I think that is a given for most folks that get a Becker after a bit we just can't help ourselves. I can honestly say I do not regret buying any of them though a couple still have not seen any use yet. I think that is the down side of getting a bunch of knives at once. They each don't get the attention and appreciation they deserve keep bouncing from one to the other. The BK2 & BK11 take care of just about everything. The BK7 & BK9 are in the camp gear waiting for their maiden voyage

No no the train wrecker is not me EXIDOR.another guy posted that with a you tube video review,I think he said you could baton a buick in half.but I know he is the guy who coined the phrase Becker train Wrecker. so the mystery goes unsolved!

If I could only pick one Becker out of them all, it would be the BK7. Just a Great all round Knife.

This was my First Becker. :)

I got my BK2. That thing is sweet, I cant wait to take it in the woods. It may take the place of my BK10...we will see.

No no the train wrecker is not me EXIDOR.another guy posted that with a you tube video review,I think he said you could baton a buick in half.but I know he is the guy who coined the phrase Becker train Wrecker. so the mystery goes unsolved!

Dave at Wildernessoutfittersarchery.com or wildernessoutfitters on youtube.

Mystery solved:D

Back