What brand do you own most of?

In terms of my current collection, benchmade wins by a hair. Spyderco comes in a close second. If we're talking about total number of knives purchased KAI is in the lead. I still have a few, but most of my kershaws have been given away or traded off.

No strong winners for my folders. I have a little of everything. As for fixed blades, it's KA-BAR and Becker, hands down.

For my folders:

Benchmade-7
Kershaw-6...when the forum skyline comes out 7
Spyderco-5
CRKT-3
Zero Tollerance-2

Gonna have to sell a few before the year is out though.

MY fixed blade are customs.

I have quite a few Spydercos. After I got bit by the bug, it was hard to stop. Kershaw and Zero Tolerance is up there too

Beckers: 6
Ka-Bars: 1
Spyderco: 5
ESEE: 1
Benchmade: 2
Kershaw: 1
Ontario: 1
Mora: 3
Case: 1
Victorinox: 5
Leatherman: 3

I think that's all...

Cold Steel, as I really like the designs and novelty of most of their stuff and they are just plain fun to own. Spyderco would be second, as they are my primary edc blades.

There must be something I am missing about Spyderco. Granted I haven't owned one in well over a decade, and only one at that. I think is was called the Pro Venator? Something close to that anyway.

I don't even know how many Benchmades I have bought over the years, 50? But I currently own 11 soon to be 12 NIB Benchmades, with a few EDC BM's laying around.

My point is my next order is going to include a Spyderco in it. I really wanted the KW sprint of 800 (if you can call that a sprint) of the Para 2 dark green handles. But by the time I saw it, they were all sold. I am going to look for a sprint Para 2 and EDC it.

Keep posting at will.... :)

Folders - CRK, Hinderer, Spyderco, Benchmade, Zero Tolerance, Kershaw

Fixed - Busse, Bud Nealy, BRKT, CRK

folders...Buck followed by Benchmade
fixed blade...Becker followed by Buck

otherwise, a little bit of everything

Back