What did you do with your CRK today?

Been using whatever CRK I've had on me the last couple of days to size the wrap that is covering some fresh ink on me.

I'm going to sharpen mine in anticipation of the box I have inbound..... :p :D

Jealous of others doing it... I used a CRK to open the box of another CRK!
E7E28783-849C-4F28-9B33-0189A595444C_zps2esdrqwt.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I gave my sebbie the day off--took my new Sage out for a spin. Awesome knife! Probably carry my CRK tomorrow though ;)

Used it to slay some zipties and twist ties. Went through pretty much the whole bag of 150, here it is basking on the corpses of its foes:

Last edited:
Helped my pops do some Hardiplank siding this week.
My large micarta Insingo got a good workout (usually with me working in trades anyways) :D

Cut tar building paper, foam, plastic strapping, scrapped off old paint and siding edges ( with the ever so awesome swedge) :thumbup: sharpened pencils and some very light prying.

Went fishing with my stonewashed micarta 21. Got some blood on it and there were some spots afterward. Took a used toothbrush and some toothpaste and brushed it right out. Toothpaste also gets rid of the fishy smell.

End result from yesterday's work is a garden for my girlfriend. Difficult to have a garden in a condo.

25h2via.jpg

Drove a 71,000 lb. fire truck.

First day I've ever carried my Sebby at work (not on purpose, admittedly). Usually have my XM-18 3.5", but left with the Sebby in my pocket without thinking.

wwc4l0.jpg

My small sebenza 21 helped me put together a cat scratch post for our wild and wonderful cat. His name is Hank. Here are a few pictures. Enjoy!
150911_0011_zpswlnfx1fy.jpg

150911_0021_zpszd68srps.jpg

150911_0041_zps3rsdanpw.jpg

Used my 25 to open a box of shaving soap samples from Catie's Bubbles. It was more than up to the task.

That's an AWESOME looking scratch post!
Thank you! My other half got it at Olies Thrift Store. It was new in box for $30. Heavy duty bolts and all. Pretty sturdy for $30. Hank loves it so far and I am sure it will save my leather sofa from being torn up in future.

I cut away paint and old calk with my Mnandi from outdoor wood posts to replace some rotten trim. Worked great.

My wife says "why do you use your nice knife for things like that?"......I reply "because its in my pocket."

Back