What Did You Order From The Starter?

I went for a GSO 7/7 with black canvas micarta and black sheath. This my first Survive! Knives.

I ordred the only knife you'll ever need... A 5.1. I may have to order a 12 when they are out in regular production. I just dont have a need for such a beast.

Nice!! The trout in your neighborhood should be worried ;) Orange handles?

Of course! I almost got green canvass. But before I could click "buy" I changed it back to orange

I could not agree more. I have 2 S!K's in 4.1 and 3.5 and now "want" a 12....but cannot think of a single viable reason I would need one. When you think of yours, please let me know. I'm pretty sure I could keep it from the wife though, hiding it in the garage. LOL!

This has been around since the starter ..well started. Thought it would be interesting to dredge it up from the depths since there's lots of new faces.

So far I have a 7/7 camo g10, fde sheath. I also ordered a 3.5 black and red g10, black sheath. Before its all over I will also be getting a 4.5 in red linen, coyote sheath. (This ones silvers fault.)

Last edited:
This has been around since the starter ..well started. Thought it would be interesting to dredge it up from the depths since there's lots of new faces.

So far I have a 7/7 camo g10, fde sheath. I also ordered a 3.5 black and red g10, black sheath. Before its all over I will also be getting a 4.5 in red linen, coyote sheath. (This ones silvers fault.)

That camo g10 is awesome looking! I might do that on the 8.

Only a 4.7 with natural linen scales and an FDE sheath.
I plan on placing an order on a 3.5 with black canvas and black sheath this week.

YES!!! Corrupting SURVIVOR!s one at a time ;)

Good bump!

Since the starter happened I've been saving like crazy so I can support Guy and his company and, well, buy a bunch of what I consider to be the best knives around.

4.7 and 4.1, then a 2.7 and 10 plus a 6. I'm not sure if I should keep going for a 12 since I just don't see myself using it as often or if I should double up on a 4.7 or 4.1 in another steel, as this would be the more realistic-use option.

You should cancel the 10 and get a 12 and an 8. It'll bridge the gap more. :)

What blasphemy am I speaking keep the 10 order one more of everything you don't have.

YES!!! Corrupting SURVIVOR!s one at a time ;)

Good bump!

Since the starter happened I've been saving like crazy so I can support Guy and his company and, well, buy a bunch of what I consider to be the best knives around.

4.7 and 4.1, then a 2.7 and 10 plus a 6. I'm not sure if I should keep going for a 12 since I just don't see myself using it as often or if I should double up on a 4.7 or 4.1 in another steel, as this would be the more realistic-use option.

Wow nice selection! I like your style!
I'm still trying to choose between the 8 and 10. These decisions are tough!

I've decided to go for the 8. Just waiting for the right timing to place the order. :)

Silver needle you need to order the 8 !
They will probably run out of stock soon and you will miss out !

Ha ha! Made me jump, too! I'm in for a 4.7 and 2.7. I'm so impatient now that I've seen pics of an actual built 4.7.

Back