What did you use your SAK for today?

Hands down my oldest SAK that I own, bought it 41/42 years ago, just before my wife was blessed to land this fine catch of a man :D 😂🤣 Simple stitch removal vs going into the clinic and pay them $200.00😳
RkSXW8.jpg

I was at the pub over the weekend and the pub owner had gotten some splinters in her finger. I saw her with a knife poking at her finger with a guy who was saying he could help because he was an actual doctor. On me was the handy companion with tweezers and and very sharp small blade. And a keyring flashlight, cause it was dark. Day saved. It was dark so no one noticed me expressing my feminine side with the easter egg colored SAK. :cool:

This is a very minor thing but I'm color blind and red scales on Saks might as well be camouflaged to me when dropped in grass, yellows and blues are easier to find.

This is a very minor thing but I'm color blind and red scales on Saks might as well be camouflaged to me when dropped in grass, yellows and blues are easier to find.

Have you considered changing the scale color to yellow or white? —They’re cheap and can be found easily.

Back