What did you use your SAK for today?

I may have missed it, but I see all the what are you carrying threads and haven’t seen a what did you do with it thread...

Today I changed outlets and light switches in my house. Used my tinker to strip wires and scrape 60 YO paint out of the painted over screw slots.

Yesterday I used my Recruit to open a package, slice up a big tomato for lunch then later on to break down some boxes I took to the recycling place.
Not sure what I will use it for today but it’s still sharp and ready to go. ;)

Last night when I got home I used the Farmer to open the package the two Soldiers came in...

C12-D95-AA-DF93-48-C5-98-F2-9-A55-BCA50739.jpg

Used my Spartan to remove a plastic cover on a car seat and replace a plastic insert . Also used the edge of the large flat head to scrape the rough edges off a set of knucklebones for my wife.

Big SAK day yesterday! Used the saw on my Walker to trim a few branches and cut down a mulberry sapling (darn things pop up all over the place), used the blade to harvest some dogwood blossoms to photograph, then got out my Tinker and used the Phillips screwdriver to take down a bluebird house that needs some repair.

Over the last couple of days, I have used my Small Tinker to break down some boxes, open a case of Coke to use out of, cut some small branches in the yard, open mail, open a pack a batteries, limited scraping of some paint, open bags of mulch and fertilizer, cut the plastic on a "tv dinner", and cut some plants out that were rooted through the plastic six pack. The knife gets used every day for something.

I used the tweezers on my Spartan to try and grab a hair that was deep in my ear, moving around, and annoying the piss outa me. Sadly I failed. Gonna have the old lady get it out later.

I used the scissors on my Pioneer X to cut some heavy packing tape. Yesterday, I used the screw driver to tighten some screws on the screen door.

I used the tweezers on my Spartan to try and grab a hair that was deep in my ear, moving around, and annoying the piss outa me. Sadly I failed. Gonna have the old lady get it out later.
That sounds dangerous. Wife sounds like an excellent ides.

Back