What did you use your sebenza for today?

Is that the 3" model since you said you can't legally carry the 'Zaan?
No it’s the 3.5 which is right at the legal limit here. I tried the 3 a few years ago but just hated it the way it fit my hand.
The Zaan is over 3.6
This place is so screwed up with knife laws for carry. I legally conceal a Glock 19 everyday but a knife over 3.5 puts me in jail…

This place is so screwed up with knife laws for carry. I legally conceal a Glock 19 everyday but a knife over 3.5 puts me in jail…
I know the pain. I've always wanted a nice OTF but we still have these stupid, archaic moral panic "switchblade" laws from the 50's that prohibit even shipping one to me. I can open carry a Python on my hip, conceal a J-frame in my underwear, and strap an AR on my shoulder but if you're caught with an automatic knife it's your ass. That Knife Rights introduced a bill to repeal it though. I'm hoping it can take off.

No it’s the 3.5 which is right at the legal limit here. I tried the 3 a few years ago but just hated it the way it fit my hand.
The Zaan is over 3.6

I know the pain. I've always wanted a nice OTF but we still have these stupid, archaic moral panic "switchblade" laws from the 50's that prohibit even shipping one to me. I can open carry a Python on my hip, conceal a J-frame in my underwear, and strap an AR on my shoulder but if you're caught with an automatic knife it's your ass. That Knife Rights introduced a bill to repeal it though. I'm hoping it can take off.
Hell you could carry a hatchet on your hip here and no one would bat an eye haha

SdTkkd4.jpeg

Stripped the 10 year old annealed rubber encapsulating tape off of three split-bolt connections in an old 150HP electric motor.

My electrical buddies here will know what a chore this was. Sebenza handled it like a champ. Still picking the rubber goo out from between the slabs.

Resisted the temptation to pry with the tip, which would have ended things in a hurry! It’s not a Prybar, but works as everything else!

😉

2D07xNV.jpg

Stripped the 10 year old annealed rubber encapsulating tape off of three split-bolt connections in an old 150HP electric motor.

My electrical buddies here will know what a chore this was. Sebenza handled it like a champ. Still picking the rubber goo out from between the slabs.

Resisted the temptation to pry with the tip, which would have ended things in a hurry! It’s not a Prybar, but works as everything else!

😉

2D07xNV.jpg
It’s a chore for sure

Aside from the usual stuff at work, I decided to tie a factory style lanyard using 2mm leather cord. I know the factory paracord is 3mm, but I opted for 2mm since I figured leather wouldn't be able to wrap as tightly and I didn't want it to be real bulky and visually overwhelm the knife. It wrapped surprisingly easy, and I ended up with a much more petite lanyard than I anticipated. But in a way I think it worked out because it seems to proportion better with the small Sebenza and almost looks like a scaled down large.

KLRFAjz.jpg

Back