What Did You Use Your Sebenza For Today ???

Hey nyefmaker great post.I work at the retail level in the meat dept , so i put it to alot of use from cutting up boxes and straps.I once used a large classic to debone a leg of lamb and cut a chicken for parts.Of coarse it was for my own use:DIt's a great world for my small classic.Glad to see everyone putting their sebenza to work:thumbup:

Today was the first day the Lg 21 saw actual use outside of opening the stray box, letter, or hangnail. Cut up tons of shrink wrap, canvas, and plastic getting new shipment of lawn furniture out and together. Edge held like S30V should:thumbup::thumbup:

I cut up a melon for my son and also cut open a plastic package. I always expect to touch up the blade after going through plastic, but it almost seems sharper after going through it:confused:

did some box cutting and peeled my apple for lunch.

large Lisa's pick rested at home while the small classic worked her butt off today to open an envelope at work :)
Friday night though she did start a fire by sparking a ferro rod and then make marshmellow sticks for my daughter and me :)

Sharpened my pencils today and spread some peanut butter.

A co-worker turned 30 and arrived to find everything in his office shrink wrapped. I felt sorry for him trying to un-wrap it while hung over, so Sebenza to the rescue. Obiously the plastic was no match for the knife and now the guy is considering getting his own knife..

Sliced some homemade bread that an office mate baked. After work it pulled off mail duties w/out issues.

STICF

I use my sebenza to make sebenzas. We mask off polished surfaces and trim the tape to the edge; I can never find an xacto when I need one.

Well, the last couple of days my large classic has seen some good use. Wednesday I cut some cloth on a 4x8 sheet of plywood. The cloth was jammed into the wood somehow. Also got to cut a bunch of cardboard for the recycle bin. Yesterday cut some electric tape. That is really it:(

I wish I got to use it more...

I used my Mnandi today for the best thing possible: opening a box containing my new small regular Sebenza!

Bucky

My small Sebbie is providing security (!) to the inside of a shipping box that is headed to CRK. That little Sebbie is getting some 'name' engraving...and a fresh edge.
When you like it enough to put your name on it...

This afternoon, I used my Sebenza Tanto to cut a FedEX box that contained my new Lochsa. I was very fortunate to find this one though.

Back