What do you decide to carry?

My main rotation of knives is usually between the same 5.. it’s rare when A new knife creeps into the heavy rotation of EDC.. it’s tricky since one of those is a 3” XM 18 and I own like 8 (still counts as one though, haha)

The others are usually a Boker Voorhies model 13, CRKT Pilar (again have many which i have modded for fun), para 3, or my buck vantage in s20v..

Also, a $12 Casio watch, a black 0.5 mm tip til gel ink pen, and that’s about it..

The TAD/Hinderer Dauntless Compact has been gettin a bunch of carry time once I altered it to my liking..

I have several knife bags, and recently due to our remodeling the house, I have had my knives laying out in our kitchen on a bench that is normally in our front hall (the house is a mess right now).

This has allowed me to view the knives much more often than when they are tucked away in my safe.

Due to the newfound proximity to the knives, I have been choosing a knife each day just serendipitously. One day I chose a knife because the fellow who made the custom scale was celebrating a birthday. I chose one knife to take out to a more elegant dinner.

In short - I tend to pick a different knife each day when they are all easily available.

When the knives are in the safe, I tend to carry one for a week or weeks at a time.

best

mqqn

Back