What does your bladeforums username mean?

Aha I wondered if it might be a play on "databank"

And here I thought it was a culinary term. I'll have my donuts auglaize please.

My name is Joe, that is the J. 1985 is when I was born, 1990 and 1992 are when my sisters were born, and 1965 is when my mother was born. When I made this profile so long ago, these were the people that I loved and cherished the most. I have added many more, including a child of my own since then.

I actually never expected to be asked this. Thank you for mentioning me.

I think I have not asked for two reasons. First because of the J, and "Joe" in your sig. But more importantly, so many numbers can be intimidating😨

I think I have not asked for two reasons. First because of the J, and "Joe" in your sig. But more importantly, so many numbers can be intimidating😨
I made this account when I was like 18 or 19, and I'm 36 now. I would definitely choose a less obscure name if I were able to do it over, lol.

My old username was 4mer_FMF, as homage to some military time that made a big impact on my life (former Fleet Marine Force), but I didn’t want anyone assuming I was trying to portray myself as some badass operator type. So I changed usernames. Truth be told, I’m the lowest speed, highest-drag non-operator you’ll ever meet. I still keep the username on a few forums I joind long ago but visit infrequently.

BD_01. Big Daddy was an old joke nickname that stuck (I’m the antithesis of what Big Daddy brings to mind). The _01 is because BFC requires more than two characters for a username. 😉

Last edited:
Back