What does your screen name mean?

BUSHMAN5

if one squints and reads it the 5 looks like an "S"............now check out the Aus beer of the same name!

2920404861_ae55479846.jpg

Apparently it's Australian and, as far as I can tell, it's produced by some small brewery in Laverton Victoria, but I've never come across it in my travels.
Seems to be popular in NZ and Canada.

Colonel from the nickname i was given by a rifle instructor at a sniper range i went to in vegas X1 i ended up with from an old gamername i had

Mine's just an abbreviated version of my full name. Not real clever, but easy (for me) to remember! Also, when I do transactions and things it just seems a bit more businesslike. I tend to use the same name, or close to it when using different forums, eBay etc..

Tinbasher, a nick name given to aircraft sheet metal workers because some time we need to make strange shapes out of metal by beating the metal over form blocks.

When I was litle I was called Michael, Michael, motorcycle. Hence the mmmotorcycle....:)

mykulmorris is a phonic variation of Michael Morris... I thought it was cool , my wife said ' Yea whatever '...

in my 7+ years at CRK i've ground between 25-35 thousand Chris Reeve folder blades. i suddenly feel very very tired :yawn:

Based on incident involving Russian fast attack sub when i was in the Navy.

Initial of my first name + underscore+ my last name

SPX is the symbol for the Standard & Poor's 500 Index. I trade it, and other listed securities, for a living.

Back