What floats your boat in 2021

I think they will have to . :mad::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

The market rules ...eventually . Core Cold Steel fans are value conscious , not suckers bent over and happy ! :rolleyes:
I guess I'm a sucker bent over for CS. :eek: I hope you're right, that the street price will be more reasonable later on. But I'll most probably get one or two no matter what.

I'm pretty happy with the 4 max Scout ,and the Shanghai Warrior I recently received.
I'm not real excited about 2021, and what I have seen so far. I'm expecting prices to be pretty high until things settle down some. Thanks GMO!
I may grab a Talwar after I see some review videos. I'm a little distrustful now.

I hate to say the obvious but if anyone thinks the Cold Steel knives will remain the same (both quality and price) as before, you are delusional. I bought AD10, AD15, Recon 1 Tanto, and 4Max Scount as soon as learning CS was sold to a company that I never heard before. Plus my Recon 1 clip point they should be sufficient for me and I don't care what the future of CS will be like.

According to LT, the higher cost is mostly from the grinding operations. 3V takes a toll on the equipment. Maybe takes more time to produce also.
Yes, and not just grinding, everything. Blank cutting, grinding, polishing, sharpening, even adding a finish if you don't want it to rust. If the wear resistance is 2x then machine time and disposables wear will be 2x.

I'm one of the few who would have bought a Trailmaster or Recon Scout in 4034, if only to see if I liked it without breaking the bank. But I don't believe these will ever appear. I suspect Cold Steel was having financial difficulties and that drove the 4034 fiasco. We haven't heard a peep from GSM about 4034 big knives, so I think that's no more.

I'm one of the few who would have bought a Trailmaster or Recon Scout in 4034, if only to see if I liked it without breaking the bank. But I don't believe these will ever appear. I suspect Cold Steel was having financial difficulties and that drove the 4034 fiasco. We haven't heard a peep from GSM about 4034 big knives, so I think that's no more.

good to hear another person agree cold steel has a reputation of advertising a product then never producing it
Whether you want A2, 4034 3v the issues and manufacturing should be resolved BEFORE advertising a product for release to the public

Side note: after these weeks it is unbelievable to me of still NO CUSTOMER SERVICE

Back