What Has Been Happening At The Busse Knife Shop? . . . . .

Congrats on the new equipment, Boss!! Can’t wait to see what you do with it all. Sure hope those furnaces and ovens are long enough…. ;)

Excellent Jerry!!! Glad to see growth instead of some sort of employee reduction. Did you say the Jackhammer-8 was around the corner now?

I don't know what all the equipment does, but I hope this is a part of it...
6956787735_bc6cccca5a_b.jpg

I once read that a business, much like a person, is either growing or dying. I'm glad to see Busse Combat is good and healthy!

This explains what I may, or may not, have seen on some country backroad in rural Ohio. I saw what appeared to be massive pieces of alien technology wrapped in tarps. Not, but many of them lined up.
I thought they could possibly be small nuclear reactors to cook the grease out of the bacon.
Now we know!

But you forgot one Jerry, got a brand new paved road - but you really needed it. That road was so bad but hey, the amount of weight carried up and down there in carboard knife boxes alone must be staggering! LOL!

The road is the coolest addition of all!

Farewell potholes!!!!

Let's Drink!

Jerry

Holy crap that there are some serious machinery upgrades. I'm sure we'd all love to see 3D printed design prototypes here. Awesome tool for refining designs before committing to steel.

Back