What is your favorite color knife handle?

Depends on the knife and how I intend to use it.
If it's an outdoors knife, I like it to be a bright color so that it's easy to see if I lay it down. Orange or bright blue both work well.
If it's for wearing in public or around the house, I like something that blends in and does not draw attention. Black works.

Favorite handle color? Some flavor of tan, as in stacked leather. After that, bone. But not pure white bleached bone. Something off-white, with some mineral content or other natural color.

I really like variety, but I think at the moment my favorite is bronze ano'd titanium and green micarta.

gPFslXt.jpg

Vt6Sm6v.jpg

gBbNp8V.jpg

Busse’s red/black G10. Looks great in person. Canvas micarta is my favorite for grip, but damn that red/black G10 looks great to my eye.

I will go against the grain and say give me anything but black... I especially dislike black G10. I think black belongs in a sensory deprivation tank. If I would be blind I would still prefer something else over black. :p

With that out of the way, I like green, like the green elder burl handles of Bark river, but I can live with green canvas micarta, green camo, or plain OD.

Last edited:
Black or natural color of metal handle.
Love my BM Bailout......don't like I could only buy aluminum handle in green.

Back