What is your hobby?

My hobbies have become a running joke at my house because they are such an eclectic group. I enjoy knives (obviously), theology (I have a library downstairs), and Lego (I blame my sons who are 6 and 4, but I think I enjoy just as much as they do).

Knife collecting/Sheath making, Motos, and old Ford Mustangs .. I enjoy fishing but rarely have the time these days.

dragon2008_1.jpg

Where is this Dragon? My WRX is hungry!

Near Cherokee, NC. My hobby is downhill longboarding, really love to race and skate with my son!! To me, it is one of the most peaceful things one can do.

Where is this Dragon? My WRX is hungry!

Find US Hwy 129 .. there's also Blood Mtn in GA, but the Tail of the Dragon is located at the TN/NC state line near the Fontana Dam. 11 Miles of road, 318 curves.

Knives and all that goes with them(sharpening, stropping, fondeling etc..) Target shooting and reloading.
Tinkering with old cars with my son and dad.
Trying to customize anything.

I like history, and current events, reading, and looking and handling my knives......I need to get out more often, but it has been raining a lot latey. :thumbup: I have been surfing this and another forum too much also.

If I'm not working or playing with my knives I'm most likely working on my car/speeding around in my car, reading, or shopping for/listening to records. I'm very much in to analog and vintage home audio equipment.

Audiophile/Gearhead/Knut

Guess we have something in common Phillip
We're selling about 230,000 chickens this weekend gonna be a lot of fun if you want to come help out :D

Back