What is your rarest Spyderco??

Probably not really rare but mine would likely be the Phoenix or the Lum

I wish I knew the production numbers of these off of the top of my head but I don't. These are the ones I have and have owned that I believe are relatively rare...

Owned:
C22 Walker/Klotzli
Orange Manix 2
Blue jigged bone Delica

Currently own:
Blue jigged bone Endura
75mm Persian, bolster, black micarta
A couple of Ronins
Yojimbo1, blue g10
As of today, I have a black Yojimbo1 coming to me
A good number of Para2 sprints
Black Lum tanto folder

I have a few rare Manixes coming, a CF Native, and a blue Military.

Spyderco Manix 2 CF S90V.

I believe it was a limited run in 2009.

Not only is it my rarest Spyderco...

It's my favorite and EDC.

A great knife, lightweight, rock solid, super scary sharp, incredible edge holding, strong liners, bullet proof lock, and a shape that fits the hand perfectly, 3.5 inch Colorado legal.

I should have bought two... it's that great a knife!

Not a safe queen! Life is unpredictable. .. The CF S90V is a user!

I have a few you don't see often. Impala, Ocelot, CF Zowada, Maroon Handle Jess Horn in ZDP 189, etc. I would love to find a source for discontinued production numbers. Got any sources? Email me.

I have matched numbered Gunting live blade and trainer set and I have an NIB 90's era SS PE Police with factory lanyard hole. I also have a Spydie Karambit and a waved Chinook 2.

Last edited:
My rarest spyderco is a Centofante 4. Not that I consider it rare, just discontinued, but it's MY rarest.

I love the grey G10 Lum tanto I just got, but my grail knife is the original black version. Lost one 10 years ago while I was, *ahem*, "at the beach" with my girlfriend at the time.... Awful consequence of a great memory! I'd love to have that knife again, probably my all time favorite Spyderco.

I also recently got a Manix with CTS-XHP, which I'm really enjoying

I have a Barong that Alan Davis did a regrind on for me. The cutting edge is now a little bit longer than a Millie cutting edge instead of Only 3".

I tried to sell it recently but....nobody wanted it. It's much cooler with the longer cutting edge IMO.

I have three sprints - Lum fixed blade in the brown rock micarta, brown G10 Calypso, and a grey FRN Calypso Jr. which is my main EDC these days. Of the three I'd say the Caly Jr. is the rarest because they are really hard to find. If I ever loose it I'll be ticked because I have trouble getting a good enough edge on my ZDP-189 Caly Jr. How embarrasing. :grumpy:

I have a Co-Pilot from back when they made blades you could carry on a airplane. This is the original serrated model with the metal handles.

20848273m.jpg

21592874m.jpg

Back