What kind of blade finish do Survive! GSO Knives Have?

To me that finish looks like a fine glass bead or soda blasting.

When I first started working in engineering doing mechanical design of actuators. The first three or four ideas I took into the boss very proud of my self, and he pulls some brochure from the 70's off the shelf and shows me my brand new never thought of idea in color print before I was born.

He would look at me and say darling, he was a coon ass, he would say look darling, honey, child, there ain't nothing you can come up with that we didn't already do back when weed, coke and whiskey were how we got thru the day.

It's all been done before. Just got to find the guy with the knowledge.

To me that finish looks like a fine glass bead or soda blasting.

When I first started working in engineering doing mechanical design of actuators. The first three or four ideas I took into the boss very proud of my self, and he pulls some brochure from the 70's off the shelf and shows me my brand new never thought of idea in color print before I was born.

He would look at me and say darling, he was a coon ass, he would say look darling, honey, child, there ain't nothing you can come up with that we didn't already do back when weed, coke and whiskey were how we got thru the day.

It's all been done before. Just got to find the guy with the knowledge.

haha very true.

Back