What kind of folder do you carry?

never got around to snagging one of those Cannitlers back when they were still in business. Definitely a keeper!

never got around to snagging one of those Cannitlers back when they were still in business. Definitely a keeper!
I actually watched this one sell on the exchange:( When it got posted on the exchange a second time I jumped on it and it even wound up being trade towards some engraving work (the paisley):D:cool:

0D662386-2C09-475F-A42C-A205D253912D.jpeg

I like this one. I use it often. My first cf handle, which has a strange, almost bug-shell quality that I’ve gotten used to but don’t love. Amazing action. The grooves look cool but grab a little and get slightly dirtier than a plain blade. They slow the cut down in a distinct way—sometimes I really like it for food prep. S35vn stays sharp a long time. It’s very light for it’s size and I often forget I have it in my pocket. Overall a nice knife. My wife told me I’m not allowed to sell it, so there’s that too.

7FqvvFE.jpg

She would not be happy if she knew how many knives I have stuffed into my desk right now.

Hahahaha. I was just busted.

My wife has been, up to now, very accommodating towards my habit for collecting knives and things. Last month she had to use my desk for some work and now she's dropping hints that I might have enough already. Unsolicited advise... don't let her near your desk. :oops:

Back