What kind of folder do you carry?

Little bit of Brend going on as well. Marauder was always on my long list. Now I want this instead.

Got kinda burnt out on folders. BM, Spyders, CRK, ZT, Hinderer, was my progression. Played w/ GEC's, slip joints for a year or so..Had some beauty's of all. All gone but a ZT 640 and a Firetac. The Firetac is a great knife imo. Held off on the Shirogorov's so far. Wanted a ..95T? Turtle, I think?..wanted onenof those very much, but..nothing really interests me any more.

Folder(s) coming out of CPK?

I'm interested again

At the expense of repeating myself, I'm exactly where you are vis a vis folders, i.e, being a total burn out. Not wishing to peepee on our enthusiastic folder crowd's parade in here, but I'm just patiently biding my time for the CPK-Folder and personally speaking, I'm very glad that Nathan is aiming for a robust yet bland folder for his first offering as opposed to a fancy-schmancy gentleman's folder. Depending on which way Nathan decides to offer the first iteration, I reckon that I'll aiming to snag a couple and then probably slim down my current folder "loot" from a putrid dozen or so to even less than half!

At the expense of repeating myself, I'm exactly where you are vis a vis folders, i.e, being a total burn out. Not wishing to peepee on our enthusiastic folder crowd's parade in here, but I'm just patiently biding my time for the CPK-Folder and personally speaking, I'm very glad that Nathan is aiming for a robust yet bland folder for his first offering as opposed to a fancy-schmancy gentleman's folder. Depending on which way Nathan decides to offer the first iteration, I reckon that I'll aiming to snag a couple and then probably slim down my current folder "loot" from a putrid dozen or so to even less than half!

100%

I be just as happy if Nathan stuck w/ fixed blades..I do understand artist's gotta art, but...and does the world really need another Ti frame lock folder?

With Nathan's D3V, attention to detail and focus on performance? Yea, I think it does.

Looking forward. First time in a long time.

um...balisong please

Last edited:
100%

I be just as happy if Nathan stuck w/ fixed blades..I do understand that artist's have to art...and does the world really need another Ti frame lock folder?

With Nathan's D3V attention to detail and focus on performance? Yea, I think it does.

Looking forward. First time in a long time.

um...balisong please

The world which I live in, most definitely needs at least another one :D

Little bit of Brend going on as well. Marauder was always on my long list. Now I want this instead.

Got kinda burnt out on folders. BM, Spyders, CRK, ZT, Hinderer, was my progression. Played w/ GEC's, slip joints for a year or so..Had some beauty's of all. All gone but a ZT 640 and a Firetac. The Firetac is a great knife imo. Held off on the Shirogorov's so far. Wanted a ..95T? Turtle, I think?..wanted one of those very much, but..nothing really interests me any more.

Folder(s) coming out of CPK?

I'm interested again
Incidentally I spent a year with Walter. He taught me how to grind, or At least he tried to teach me how. I ground most of the first Marauders

sAamv5l.jpg

Kids are coloring during this rainy day.

How are you liking this knife? I can't lie I'm a bit intrigued. Especially at its price point.
I think it's a heck of a knife for the money, if somewhat silly and impractical;)

Back