What kind of folder do you carry?

Thwick-thwack Thursday...which is my Friday so CF seemed appropriate 😂

20210916_181025~2.jpg

20210916-234541.jpg

For me it's most close version of Spyderbenza. + Price summed equals Sebenza also lol..
Cruwear PM2 with all titanium fittings. Scales, backspacer, hardware are from Flytanium and RGT pocketclip which I've just recieved.

Interesting which will happen first, CPK Folder or Magnacut PM2?

Looking forward for Magnacut PM2, it will replace every other steel PM2 for me.
But more looking forward for CPK Folder, I guess it will replace PM2 and every other folder for me. And I'm sure no matter which still Nathan will choose (D3V, Magnacut or Aeb-l) he will choose the best matching needs and properties of his folder.

P.S

Bad experience for me is that Flytanium backspacer doesn't work well with RGT clip and I didn't knew that.. RGT pocketclip comes with long Ti screws and I've just been trying to install it, but backspacer covers one screw hole so long screw can't be instaled because screw can't fully go inside, backspacer just simply doesn't let it go inside.. I will probably have to shorten that one screw about 1/32" or bit more.
This knife looks like it's had about 3/16" sharpened away from the original edge. Did it come that way?!

This knife looks like it's had about 3/16" sharpened away from the original edge. Did it come that way?!
It did came this way, I haven't touched the edge with my sharpeners yet.
It looks like that because shitty quality of picture made with old tablet.
20210917-091634.jpg

Tried to make close up pic of the edge. Originally edge starts from that small notch and now the edge is 1/32“ above that notch.
Anyways Im going to carry it everyday and use so $180 for Cruwear PM2 in this shape for user isnt much imho.

Last edited:
Back