What kind of folder do you carry?

Besides the CPK UFK, this Spyderco Millie was also with me during my short hike at Cherating. This is my favorite Spyderco that always travel with me and it’s also my backup blade. Primary blade is always a fixed blade :D

46719039604_be59221fb7_k_d.jpg

JOSE CABRAL DE BRAGA
;)
Here is another one I just carried today........:cool::D

I had no idea an article had been done on Jose by Knife Mag, until this issue showed up in the mail yesterday.

large.jpg

and here is another shot when the frame color changes as the light and angle change.......

large.jpg

large.jpg

And that's the end of images from me, for the month anyway......

Last edited:
This one came home, it was a LONG time coming.

Huge amount of drawing and milling. It’s a 1 off improved design to the original Gorynych (Dragon) design of 30, by Vadim Shaykhitdinov (Nazgul) & Shirogorov. I basically asked Vadim to improve the design and make a one off of the best Dragon possible, using the last version of the F95 Nudist with MRBS, M390 and the 5/6th Blade grind.

It has full internal one off milling, different front scales which were individually hand polished and natural anodize setting it apart from the original batch.

A lot of you know I had an exceptionally challenging year and this is a welcome arrival, a project which actually began before my now 2+ year old daughter was born.

Sometimes paying for things ahead of time turns out to be massively rewarding when ones world implodes and something you couldn’t now make possible arrives at your door.

800282C7-9826-4CEC-8683-35870B2E6957.jpeg 6E22F87C-5153-41B1-B2FF-654DC8E83B2F.jpeg E0B166BE-47D0-43BF-8FCC-E77D7DD99933.jpeg 34F4C169-7D66-4735-9AF6-8EAC9AB006AE.jpeg
D357F7E2-012B-47F5-B12E-69E46E10D133.jpeg

I plan to send the blade out to have the flats polished, then I think it will be complete from a cosmetic perspective.

I wonder what Nathan would think of the quality of the milling, something I know very little about from a technical standpoint.

This one came home, it was a LONG time coming.

Huge amount of drawing and milling. It’s a 1 off improved design to the original Gorynych (Dragon) design of 30, by Vadim Shaykhitdinov (Nazgul) & Shirogorov. I basically asked Vadim to improve the design and make a one off of the best Dragon possible, using the last version of the F95 Nudist with MRBS, M390 and the 5/6th Blade grind.

It has full internal one off milling, different front scales which were individually hand polished and natural anodize setting it apart from the original batch.

A lot of you know I had an exceptionally challenging year and this is a welcome arrival, a project which actually began before my now 2+ year old daughter was born.

Sometimes paying for things ahead of time turns out to be massively rewarding when ones world implodes and something you couldn’t now make possible arrives at your door.

View attachment 1097949 View attachment 1097947 View attachment 1097951 View attachment 1097948
View attachment 1097950

I plan to send the blade out to have the flats polished, then I think it will be complete from a cosmetic perspective.

I wonder what Nathan would think of the quality of the milling, something I know very little about from a technical standpoint.

Very, very nice Justin. I can't keep up with all you fancy folks and your 1 of 1 custom thingies, so I'll just stick to my own blue collar and working-man version of that folder :p

Back