What kind of folder do you carry?

Would love your opinion on that Chef after carrying for a while, I’m sure it will slice but kind of wonder if it’s good for piercing.

Thanks Mat, just wondering how it would do with that heavy plastic in blister packs and heavy plastic bag material.

Surprisingly it’s a pretty good piercer Martin. I’m really digging this SpydieChef. :thumbsup::)

0cfilM3.jpg

xmPzJQ7.jpg

jkVADPK.jpg

X1mkpE4.jpg

jQVWTh8.jpg

5wtgY1M.jpg

mine's about 4 years old and it's in my pocket almost every day. It ticks all the boxes, even if it is a little weird looking
The very first "high end" work knife I ever bought was this Vallotton & Diskin collab...great work knife:thumbsup::D Definitely sparked my "sneaky switchblade" obsession...

20190619_212415.jpg

Last edited:
I usually carry a fixed blade but often a folder as a second blade or occasionally solo, but here's my current folder rotation. It's a bit heavier than normal so I probably need to purge a few pieces soon.

EDC folders.jpg

How do you like that Pena?

Love it. Smooth with a design that is modern and classic at the same time. I've had it a while now and it locks up early with no play or lock slip. I did have the detent ball pop out early on and Enrique was great to work with getting a new one installed and had it turned back around to me in a couple of days. He said he'd never had that happen before and I believe him because it's been perfect since and I've never heard other reports of it happening.

Back