What kind of folder do you carry?

^^^ dendritic cobalt?

I had a d.c. bladed Terra 365 on the pocket today. I need to figure out how to sharpen it - they recommend you don't raise a burr to sharpen this. Who ever heard of that?!
I actually have one of those on the way, should be here in a few days:D My Boye cobalt stuff I just touch up on crock sticks, works great. The not raising a burr thing is because it's relatively soft and the burr is hard to get rid of...just use light pressure and it touches up super quick:thumbsup:

He makes folders? I've got one of his utility knives in the kitchen that I enjoy very much.
He does! Very nice ones at that, I just finished engraving two others that are on the way back to him and available I think:thumbsup:;)

screenshot_20200623-023623_photos-jpg.1364284

img_20200621_025653_278-jpg.1362982

He makes folders? I've got one of his utility knives in the kitchen that I enjoy very much.
hi, thanks for being an early customer :)
my work has certainly improved since your knife, feel free to send back your knife anytime for a cleanup at no charge,

I've made folders for a couple of years, starting with friction folders and then modern traditional slipjoints,
I made about 6 this time a year ago including this one,
They are alot of work and difficult to do at a high level.
Despite the fact that I had a unique pattern, a one of a kind forged blade, and one piece milled bolster/liner, I couldn't gain the sales interest and momentum I needed (at the price I wanted) to be able to afford to continue doing them, so I took a break, It's been a year since I made a folder.

I even made a couple in Damasteel and with pull dots.
They were a good effort and could use some refinement and improved flow.

HD5RyI5.jpg

8ug41O1.jpg

Last edited:
my work has certainly improved since your knife, feel free to send back your knife anytime for a cleanup at no charge,

I've made folders for a couple of years, starting with friction folders and then modern traditional slipjoints,
Despite the fact that I had a unique pattern, a one of a kind forged blade, and one piece milled bolster/liner, I couldn't gain the sales interest and momentum I needed (at the price I wanted) to be able to afford to continue doing them, so I took a break, It's been a year since I made a folder.

HD5RyI5.jpg

8ug41O1.jpg
if you get back at it, and think you could use some design assistance, get at me

HD5RyI5.jpg

8ug41O1.jpg

No problem at all, it's my go-to in the kitchen. Despite seeing daily use it still looks great, even better with a little patina on it.

Josh K Josh K That is slick man! who is the maker? Is that a sheepsfoot, any more pics?
gimme gimme gimme

This is a "mini Native" from Jared Oeser (https://www.instagram.com/j.oeser_knives/) and one of his first original designs. It's a bit like a sheepsfoot blade. He makes this in two sizes, the mini is about 13% smaller and 3 3/16" closed.

Few other pictures I had handy, enjoy!
20200621-080211-6260.jpg

20200617-131332-0139-3.jpg

Back