What Knife Do You Have Coming?

Another #43 Oregon Trapper in Natural Canvas Micarta (knife ordered from, and pic stolen from, KSF). Should be here tomorrow -- great worker knife:

great-eastern-cutlery-43-oregon-trapper-tidioute-natural-canvas-micarta__14133.1520280335.jpg

Factor Iconic in all Ti & CF Ti framelock. Lock frame lock side is the same on both. I plan on redoing the all Ti and getting rid of the giant F on the all Ti.
upload_2018-3-25_12-44-39.jpeg
upload_2018-3-25_12-46-11.jpeg
images

Well looks like my Tiger should be here any day now !
I liked my ZT 0393 so much it made me hunt down one of my grails a custom Zt 0392BLK and was lucky enough to have just scored one NIB with certificate :thumbsup:

S110 Military, bought it just now on a whim. I like Blue, Big Knives and Spydieholes. I figured I can not care about clipposition and no full liners well enough. :):thumbsup:

Just ordered A Paramilitary 2 in M4 with natural G10 last night. I fell for the limited run email from Blade HQ! It looks like it is sold out already. I also ordered the Lynch Northwest deep carry pocket clip. I have been thinking about a P2 for a while and finally gave in and ordered my first Spyderco.

Spyderco-M4-Paramilitary-2-Natural-G-10-Black-C81GM4BKP2-BHQ-71568-jr-large.jpg

Cripes! I should not have done it, and now I need to hide the CC Cards!!! I ordered all of the following within the last 7 days.

Caswell Morphing Karambit,
Medford USMC Fighter,
RMJ Raider dagger,
Les George Galvos Dagger with leather sheath,
Emerson Karambit,

and I have a Neill Schutte dagger coming in May.

Cripes! I should not have done it, and now I need to hide the CC Cards!!! I ordered all of the following within the last 7 days.

Medford USMC Fighter,
RMJ Raider dagger,
Emerson Karambit,

Thank you! I was feeling a bit of remorse for falling prey to an Exchange Sebenza after committing to a Massdrop Gent. Somehow your weakness makes me feel a bit more normal. ;)

Well, I have 1/2 Mini Crooked Rivers that I ordered; pics of the one on-hand will probably come tomorrow and hopefully I'll get the other one soon. As well, hopefully by mid-next week, I'll have a nice second-hand example of a DLT exclusive Para 2 courtesy of another forum member!

Mail call August 2018.
'Buc' - Massdrop/Ferrum Forge/We

checkoutoption3_20180322140516_zpslb4idnsr.jpg

Caswell 'Morphing Karambit'... changed my mind, just saved myself $450.00 after finding out it's a chisel grind, not into chisel grinds.

Casswell_zpsvoysp8lx.jpg

Last edited:

Medford USMC Fighter,
RMJ Raider dagger,
Emerson Karambit,

Thank you! I was feeling a bit of remorse for falling prey to an Exchange Sebenza after committing to a Massdrop Gent. Somehow your weakness makes me feel a bit more normal. ;)
Well, Tommy-Chi's got me for quantity over a week's time, but I've been just awful over the last several months leading up to and out the other side of my hip replacement surgery two weeks ago. With all the pain and still trying to work my knife buying was the steel equivalent of comfort eating, which I did a fair amount of too.

Starting in October, I bought:
Viper Storm
lionSTEEL SR2A
ZT0920
CRK/Wilson Combat large 25 StarBenza
Hinderer HalfTrack
Giant Mouse GM3
BM Triage orange & black (on close-out)
2 Red-Checked G10 Tenaci (one was a gift)
Cutlery Shoppe orange & black Tenacious
ZT0562 CF
Cheburkov Scout
Shirogorov NeOn UltraLite
CollectorKnives/lionSTEEL Shuffler
Knifeworks BM551-1702 Griptilian
Strider SNG
2 Knifeworks CF/Ti Millies (one a gift)
Another HalfTrack
(Edit: I probably missed a couple, too :oops: .)

Now, I did sell the Viper Storm, SR2A, and ZT0920, plus another half-dozen or so from my collection along the way, as well as presently having the first HalfTrack on the Exchange, but I still added quite a bit to the cost of my surgery. That should make you two guys feel better, though, especially 4mer_FMF, 'cause I committed to a Massdrop Gent along the way, too.

Already in possession as of yesterday, though I'll list and show as inbound as I don't have my own pics yet, is this RJ Martin/Three Rivers Manufacturing Machine Flipper, which is quite a tank and sharp as hell.

8nC1Yyh.jpg

Y4LzgMH.jpg

Oh yeah--the other day a friend wrote and asked if I wanted to buy his Knifeworks CTS204P. Why not?

Last edited:
This week:
BF maker Dan Graves Stag 1080 pattern
Jesse Hemphill Cumberland mappa coffin
Flak Jack INFI DC maroon
Miller Bros. M-29 green g10

+GITD blue backspacer for g10 manix2 :cool:

Steel will intrigue arriving tomorrow. Massdrop buc- coming this fall, or whenever.

Just ordered a zt 0462 this morning. Tried to order it last month, but I was too slow and it sold out. After ordering this morning, went back to the page and it’s out of stock again. Guess I got the last one.

Not really a knife, but I should see my Les George Titanium Pry Bar show up tomorrow....

FC199CE2-93B0-4B71-BCC3-895811DD2DBC.jpeg

Kershaw CQC-6K is coming in the mail today. Most of my collection is in storage in another state so I'm looking forward to having a full-sized (non-SAK) EDC blade again!

Back