What knife would you like to see next from CPK?

Utility wise theres the EDC, FK and HDFK
Wacking things we got LC MC and BC
On the fighting side of things theres only the shiv and UF (dagger is just myth, not actually real)

What I'd like most is a pure-blood 7 inch fighter, the CPK take on the Ka-Bar or Randall model 1
Enough of this silly "real world application" "actually useful" "wont just sit around" rubbish, give the people what they really want!

Also, a short shiv, 5 to 5.5 inch blade and a little slimmer.
That's pretty much the UF (although more like 6").
And finally a thumb size very small personal survival knife. No handles. Maybe with 90 degree spine, and a few well placed holes, thumb divot, and such.
That's a cool idea, maybe a "palate cleanser" for the shop in between choppers...

^ I'd definitely be pleased if the re-release of UF is revised with a slightly thicker spine and less tapered tip. But I am in for one or two either way :D

Last edited:
I'd like to see a custom-made BC tailored to Knife or Death in time for the filming of Season 2....:thumbsup: I wanted the top swedge before, but I'm rethinking that now. I'd like all the weight of the blade possible!

What's the weight difference between the prototype BC and the weaponized BC? If Nathan does not know, weigh that WBC and I'll weigh my proto-BC to compare. Sounds like upon reflection, you want something with more heft for KoD? What if the S2 shifts emphasis toward some stabbing, which has been more of a regularity on the KoD sister show FiF? If you get in for S2, I would not forego that advantage that the WBC presents in being more stabby!

Yeah, I have a feeling that S2 will be totally different and probably even more challenging than S1. I think if the BC was another inch or two longer, and a smidge taller in blade height, it would make it a little more blade heavy for me, which I like. Who knows what the next season will bring...

After the UF and FK 2 how about the SWAT Knife
847f5be9-1292-46d3-a8a5-a645c92e2f23-jpeg.922454

Back