What knife would you like to see next from CPK?

Since we are guessing, and Nathan may have (Probably will) have another HDFK Pre-order today, I will guess this as the following Pre-orders coming up

FK2
MC
DEK 1

Just a guess, and as usual I am probably WRONG:eek:

Definately for me I would love to see the FK2.0 or DEK1 or something in that mid range blade ...

something that would make a great hunting and fishing and all around outdoor knife ... and still have that ability to be an amazing slicer (now would be where to post the famous tomatoe slicing video "here")

FWIW Buck W and Buck_W are the same person. I had not been active for years, and there was some confusion when I tried to log in the first time.

FWIW Buck W and Buck_W are the same person. I had not been active for years, and there was some confusion when I tried to log in the first time.

Hey there, you should tell (maybe open a thread for Spark in the Tech support?) the supermods to merge your accounts. They don't really like/approve of ppl having more than one account. Hope the info helps...
Cheers!

Hey there, you should tell (maybe open a thread for Spark in the Tech support?) the supermods to merge your accounts. They don't really like/approve of ppl having more than one account. Hope the info helps...
Cheers!

Thank you for the "heads up", CataD. Will do.

I'm thinking the FK2 might get a purchase out of me however the MC and DEC1 could be a pass. What I'm waiting for now is the UF. Got the feeling I could be waiting till 2019 but I know I'll be in for at least 3 especially if they end up with chamfers and the works.

I searched the thread, and I can't believe nobody's said it yet...Smatchet (Nathan's or Lorien's take of course) ;).

~Chip

I would like to see a thin bushcrafter scandi zero grind, 1/8 or maybe even 1/10 thick if possible. Ironwood handles? Osage orange handles? Leather sheath.

Also, a short shiv, 5 to 5.5 inch blade and a little slimmer.

And finally a thumb size very small personal survival knife. No handles. Maybe with 90 degree spine, and a few well placed holes, thumb divot, and such.

I would like to see a thin bushcrafter scandi zero grind, 1/8 or maybe even 1/10 thick if possible. Ironwood handles? Osage orange handles? Leather sheath.

Also, a short shiv, 5 to 5.5 inch blade and a little slimmer.

And finally a thumb size very small personal survival knife. No handles. Maybe with 90 degree spine, and a few well placed holes, thumb divot, and such.

I'd rather have a zero grind convex with a FFG primary bevel than a scandi but.. yes! On the bushcrafter model. I just don't know what would do better then the HDFK. I'd like a knife shaped like the HDFK in the FK range but not built like an FK but that's just getting corn-fusing yeah?

I'd rather have a zero grind convex with a FFG primary bevel than a scandi but.. yes! On the bushcrafter model. I just don't know what would do better then the HDFK. I'd like a knife shaped like the HDFK in the FK range but not built like an FK but that's just getting corn-fusing yeah?
Makes sense to me! I loved my hdfk but what just a bit to big for me. A hdfk with a 4.75-5.5" blade would be awesome!

Back