What knife would you like to see next from CPK?

Enough with all the practical suggestions...you're distracting Nathan the Machinist Nathan the Machinist from the two-hander :p

But I would like some kitchen knives (blaspemy, but the Potato knife didn't do it for my potato usage;))

~Chip

The UF
th

What say we build some hype for a CPK / LA khukri? Take the light chopper, put about an inch of recurve on it and add some belly and draw out the point.

And call it the JACS for waging some serious chicken carnage.

I don’t understand you guys.

Ultimate fighters, survival knives, friggin’ kukris...

WTF.

We NEED a properly engineered, sharp, functional and efficient personal grooming tool.

I asked for this a thousand years ago.

I just pulled a nostril hair out that could have been utilized as a mooring line for a goddamn schooner.

NONE of you need a fighting knife, and good chainsaws are abundant and plentiful.

One of two things is going on here, with this crowd. You’re all either under the age of 35, and don’t have any clue as to what’s about to happen to you, or you’re my age - or older - and you’ve given up and are just letting yourselves go like a bunch of hairy, dumpy schlubs.

Seriously, get on board here guys, so we can get this ship sailing. The hair in my ears is starting to interfere with my hifi!

:cool:

I don’t understand you guys.

Ultimate fighters, survival knives, friggin’ kukris...

WTF.

We NEED a properly engineered, sharp, functional and efficient personal grooming tool.

I asked for this a thousand years ago.

I just pulled a nostril hair out that could have been utilized as a mooring line for a goddamn schooner.

NONE of you need a fighting knife, and good chainsaws are abundant and plentiful.

One of two things is going on here, with this crowd. You’re all either under the age of 35, and don’t have any clue as to what’s about to happen to you, or you’re my age - or older - and you’ve given up and are just letting yourselves go like a bunch of hairy, dumpy schlubs.

Seriously, get on board here guys, so we can get this ship sailing. The hair in my ears is starting to interfere with my hifi!

:cool:

Sez the guy who builds some of the sexiest damn bad assery ever

Back