What Leather are you Totin Today .

On many of the other Forums here there are threads about " What are you carrying today "
I thought it would be interesting to see what the Guys and Girls here carry leather wise .
It doesn't have to be just sheaths , if its Leather of any kind let's see it .
It will interesting to see what we all personally use , and not just make for others .
I'll start with what I've been wearing for a couple of months now everyday at work .

Ken

Last edited:
We shoppers want everyone to ID your gear so it is easier for us to spend our $$$.

I've posted this before but this is all of my EDC gear, made over the course of about a year for myself in between normal orders.

well, for one they aren't at the same height, and yes, the knife is really small, look at the strg key.

Ken, I still think that's a clever rig you have there, very cool on that one sir! and rough side out, just adds to the flavor ! :)

Since getting the Case Stockman Purple Haze, I've been totin' it around in a vertical sheath, works great, excellent retention;

Case_Stockman_Sheath1.jpg~original

Case_Stockman_Sheath.jpg~original

The knife has some subtle curves both spine and blade side that provide great retention points.
G2

Very nice!!!

Eagle, would post some close ups of your multitool and flashlight sheath please?

On many of the other Forums here there are threads about " What are you carrying today "
I thought it would be interesting to see what the Guys and Girls here carry leather wise .
It doesn't have to be just sheaths , if its Leather of any kind let's see it .
It will interesting to see what we all personally use , and not just make for others .
I'll start with what I've been wearing for a couple of months now everyday at work .

Ken
I love that setup'

vilePossum - :thumbup:

Gary - Nice flowing lines on that sheath :thumbup:

calskin - interesting belt keeper loop design , any more pics of it ?

Ken

The only leather touching knives that I'm totin today is this tacky but effective pocket pull on my ZT0452CF. The knife is long with a deep carry clip, so there's not much to grab at the pocket edge. The weighted lanyard allows me to wrap my pinky around it and grab the rest of the knife as it emerges from pocket.

34e84k6.jpg

But I have been giving my latest holster a good workout so I know how the multiple bondings and wet mold will hold up. Six to eight months in (I forget), worn every day of the week, and it's doing pretty good.

10p3gxl.jpg

The only leather touching knives that I'm totin today is this tacky but effective pocket pull on my ZT0452CF. The knife is long with a deep carry clip, so there's not much to grab at the pocket edge. The weighted lanyard allows me to wrap my pinky around it and grab the rest of the knife as it emerges from pocket.

34e84k6.jpg

But I have been giving my latest holster a good workout so I know how the multiple bondings and wet mold will hold up. Six to eight months in (I forget), worn every day of the week, and it's doing pretty good.

10p3gxl.jpg

Nice holster :thumbup:

I'm in town today , so my usual work gear has been left at home and all I'm totin is a SAK in a soft pocket slip that Gary Graley sent me with a knife ages ago .
It has been through the wash a few times by mistake and is a bit worse for wear , but it does its job beautifully .

Ken

EDIT - just realized that the lanyard is leather as well :)

Very nice!!!

Eagle, would post some close ups of your multitool and flashlight sheath please?

Web, I don't have an individual shot of the flashlight job. Milt Sparks offers something similar and it is nice to keep the light out of my pocket and more easily accessible. The sheath was a prototype for a Wave, not my best work but I like it.

I'm really enjoying seeing leather that's been used , we mostly see brand new recently finished items here which is understandable , but marked , bent , wrinkled , scuffed is the " REAL " world or leather .

I enjoyed carrying my old SAK so much yesterday that I'm Totin it again today , but in a sheath that was made for another knife , its been used quite a bit , but the Cadet fits perfectly .

Ken

Back