What multi tool, You using today?

5v02lWU.jpg

Fortunately, I was carrying my old version of LM Surge today, not my new version. A lens fell out of my glasses while I was shopping, and I was able to replace it using the tiny Surge screwdriver. The new Surge doesn't have the tiny screwdriver!
JPEG_20210325_154352_4947891140186265937.jpg
But the new Surge does have the replaceable wire cutters, which is nice. T-A

Fortunately, I was carrying my old version of LM Surge today, not my new version. A lens fell out of my glasses while I was shopping, and I was able to replace it using the tiny Surge screwdriver. The new Surge doesn't have the tiny screwdriver!
View attachment 1533938
But the new Surge does have the replaceable wire cutters, which is nice. T-A
Very fortunate.
Although it would have been pretty tricky without your glasses on:oops::D

This week I’ve been carrying a Leatherman Juice S2. I got one before they were all gone and I’m glad I did. It’s a handy size for pocket carry but it would be nice if it had a pocket clip. Last week it seemed like I was using a bottle and can opener more than usual and the outside access of the Juice S2 was ideal. I’m thinking of switching the serrated blade on my Wave for a bottle opener so it will have outside access. The Wave is what I normally carry but having to unfold it for the bottle opener isn’t very handy if you’re using it more frequently.

This week I’ve been carrying a Leatherman Juice S2. I got one before they were all gone and I’m glad I did. It’s a handy size for pocket carry but it would be nice if it had a pocket clip. Last week it seemed like I was using a bottle and can opener more than usual and the outside access of the Juice S2 was ideal. I’m thinking of switching the serrated blade on my Wave for a bottle opener so it will have outside access. The Wave is what I normally carry but having to unfold it for the bottle opener isn’t very handy if you’re using it more frequently.

I've really been thinking about doing something similar with my Surge. I'd like to replace one of the knife blades with a prytool/scraper with a bottle opener. It'd be alot quicker to open bottles and the long prytool would definitely come in handy.

Back