What multitool or SAK did you buy today

I noticed there's some threads in the other sections about what you have bought/begged/borrowed/stolen recently but I can't find any in this section?
I'll go first I just got a jelly red manager delivered. Was a good deal on Amazon when I was ordering a baby bath seat and had to have something to make up enough money for free shipping. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it :thumbsup::D:cool:

It wasn’t technically today, they arrived yesterday in the mail for my daughters that love Bigfoot.

352-FB69-D-6252-4-DE6-AE2-C-666-D8357-D296.jpg

Bought a Charge TTI+ off the forum exchange today. Been patrolling for one since the “plus” variant came out but hadn’t ran into the right deal. Until today.

Thanks, the guy who makes the drawer knives seems to be having a tough time cranking out product. His stuff is hard to find.

Ordered 2 - a SwissChamp XLT and a Cybertool 34 on their way! Can wait to see how these big tool sets function in "real life" situations.
Excellent choices! Never seen either of those up close please report back when you have them I'd be very interested to hear what you think :thumbsup:

I'm pretty well "SAK'd up" at the moment. The last two sak/multi-tools I purchased was a new Small Tinker to serve as a back up to my regular carry (if I loose it), and the SOG PowerPint pliers based multi-tool to keep with me on photography forays. But I'm considering minichamp or something along that line. I want to try out a small 3 layer sak and the best place to look at all the models is the big knife store in Sevierville TN.

I received my Leatherman Free K4 yesterday.
It's thicker than I thought it would be, but not so heavy...lighter than my Wave.
I love the blade shape and the length is just right.
And it locks up nice and tight, as do all the other tools (scissors, cross tip driver, awl/fine tip screwdriver, large flat tip driver/pry bar).
The thick handle fills the hand very much like a Buck 112 does.

I'm pretty well "SAK'd up" at the moment. The last two sak/multi-tools I purchased was a new Small Tinker to serve as a back up to my regular carry (if I loose it), and the SOG PowerPint pliers based multi-tool to keep with me on photography forays. But I'm considering minichamp or something along that line. I want to try out a small 3 layer sak and the best place to look at all the models is the big knife store in Sevierville TN.

That store is AMAZING!!:thumbsup::thumbsup: And its a good thing I don't live close by...:eek:
John

I only read about those a few days ago on sak wiki never heard of them before. Cool knife I like the look of it the blade especially :cool::thumbsup:

I don’t think the knife was ever used. I remember seeing them when they were being produced and actually thought once about grabbing one, but never did. The blade is extremely sharp. I’m guessing from the factory. I really like the quality of Victorinox, but thought I should have a Wenger in the collection somewhere. This one intrigued me enough to just grab it.

Back