What new knife are you waiting for?

Directly from their head of purchasing and confirmed a second time by another member who called customer service and asked.

Where did you see that at ?????
It’s part of a once a year run plaza cutlerly does. This year is was really limited because of how busy CRK is. So only past buyers plus a few others were allowed to order. I think this years run is limited to 60, but most times it’s around 80

Waiting on a left-handed Bog Oak Mnandi...
But hedging my bet with some bidding on a Snake wood Mnandi also.

EDIT: Got outbid on the Snakewood: back to waiting on the Bogger...

Last edited:
Impinda Damascus, perhaps with with matching CGG.

Here's a necro-post on the subject:

Last edited:
New version of the Regular (large and small) with M390/20CV blade. M390/ 20CV replacement blades would also be fine😁

If this is turning into a wish thread, I have two:

Internal milling on the Umnumazan with 3/4oz weight
loss.

Riddled CGG Inkosi.

Otherwise I’ll keep waiting patiently for “Forever Flag” 31s to go into regular production.

Take my money.

I am new to the forum and CRK. I ordered a large Sebenza 31 back in January of 2021 for a special graphic, night sky display. I was told it will take about 12 months. Has CRK been pretty good in predicting how long their special orders will take, or am I looking at a longer waiting period? What has been your experience with special orders? Thanks in advance.

My favorite and most used knife I own is a lefty pj 21 insingo.....I would love a small lefty damascus insingo.

Large Forever Flag Sebenza 31. Ordered one direct with a 4 year lead time lol. Maybe Ill get lucky and score one from a dealer or off the exchange first.

I hadn't been on the Magnacut Hype Train yet, but the fact that CRK is already putting it into production has me very excited. I much prefer tool steels and it's supposed to have a similar toughness and sharpen like one, despite being extremely stainless. I'm sure it won't hold a candle to K390, but after years of being forced to "enjoy" S35vn when carrying my favorite knife I'm so glad they are moving to something more interesting.

So, here's hoping I can score a new Insingo, and a Drop Point when they finally run out of S45vn!

A PJ drop point in magancut will probably be next for me. Id also like to have a sebenza 21 in natural or red micarta but thats not exactly a new knife.

Back