What SAK are ya totin' today?

98 Soldier and a Rambler today, I agree those little scissors on the 58mm are handy as is it's combo caplifter/phillips tool.

View attachment 1415036
great combo ScottK... :thumbsup::thumbsup:
I carried the same for years before retiring the soldier and replacing it with a farmer
xVsERTz.jpg

An old lumberjack I received yesterday.
I was looking at a new walker, found this 1 on line.
Turns out the seller was sonofwilfred sonofwilfred :eek:small world, threw in nice little nylon belt pouch too.

CTR834.jpg
KrAtn7.jpg
Hey that's great you ended up with that knife. It came from the Ukraine. I picked it while there 6 years ago. The last owner said he bought it new in USA. It got some miles under its belt. I hope you enjoy it.

I was wondering when they were going to start shipping. Looking forward to playing around with them.
So fair I’m pretty impressed with them. The tinder takes a spark easy. I’m been carrying a tinder and fireant in my Huntsman for a few days now. I’ve been on vacation this week and have been doing yard work in 90f+ Florida weather. Everything is holding up fine, the only change I see is the outside orange color/ waxy coating is wearing off the tinder and exposing a small amount of fibers, no biggie. They pair well with the best SAK ever made .... THE HUNTSMAN!!! ;);):)

Back