What SAK are ya totin' today?

RIP3bdm.jpg
Really like the picture.
Thanks for sharing.

Thanks! those are the remnants of hurricane Henri in the background hovering over upstate NY. Luckily we are outside of the affected area but my heart goes out to those who were in the path.

I posted this in the Traditional Forum and thought it might go here as well. I had stopped carrying the Electrician because I got tired of not having a phillips when I needed one, but when I got a Cadet I realized adding it to the Electrician gives me a large spear, medium spear, sheepsfoot, screwdriver/bottle opener, phillips/can opener, awl, and file. Seven blades/tools and the only duplication is the screwdriver/bottle opener.
Zwhx9Ge.jpg

Smart thinking!

My new SuperChunkus! Going to need a small fob for this guy, I think!

pWuj3yt.jpg
I like it a lot Forrest, I saw you mentioned Buzz's thread. I loved that and admired his ability to carry a Swiss Champ for a month and beyond. I also saw how others had a renewed interest in the SC or larger SAK's as was I. I even ordered a nice belt sheath and carried for a week or more and still do every now and again :thumbsup:

I like it a lot Forrest, I saw you mentioned Buzz's thread. I loved that and admired his ability to carry a Swiss Champ for a month and beyond. I also saw how others had a renewed interest in the SC or larger SAK's as was I. I even ordered a nice belt sheath and carried for a week or more and still do every now and again :thumbsup:

Thank you, Paul and yes, I have to admit, this tool is bringing back a lot of great memories from my BSA days, and it's going to be in my pocket for the rest of the week. I'm really blown away by the quality of this guy, and it's not really as large as I expected it to be. We'll see how she goes!!

Back