What SOGs do you own?????

I just recently acquired a Daggert 2 (I have the Daggert 1 and decided to get a two since they're easily available), Spec Elite 1, Bluto, and a Flashback in TiNi finish.

I'm afraid of the bluto being a bit too small and I overpaid for it (it was $61) so I hope I like it. I have plenty of VG10 arc lock blades. I'm hoping this one can be a work knife (like my disposable FlashII) but at the same time it's a discontinued knife.. I feel like I shouldn't play too much w it.

I'll take another family photo here soon.

I forgot to mention I sent my SOG Flashback to SOG to get the centering right. When my Flashback was closed, it was off center and rubbing on the handle. I also told them to fix the stiffness of opening and closing of the blade. It was to the point of rubbing my thumb raw on the thumb stud to open it.

Last edited:
Just got my Mini Vulcan in the mail today, and the black clip is ok it's way. Kind of a quirky knife but I like it. Fits my hand perfectly and it came sharper than any knife I've had. Once I get used to it I'm sure it'll be wonderful!

SOG Aegis Mini Black plain edge (AE22-CP)
SOG Flashback (SAT002-CP)
SOG Flash I plain blade (FSA7-CP)
SOG Key knife Black (KEY-101)
SOG SOGfari Tanto Machete (MC04-N)
SOG Aegis Camo/Black plain edge (AE06-CP)
SOG Flash II Camo/combo edge (CFSA-98)

Got my first SOG in the post today. Mini Vulcan. First impressions are very good.
Zero blade play and smooth as butter deployment.
And the blade is just a little work of art.

995308_10201943217034992_1191750876_n.jpg

My SOG's are:

NW Ranger (S240-L)
Seal Pup (M37)
Aegis (AE02-CP

My next purchase this weekend: Tangle (FX31K-CP).

Well I just started my knife collection so I don't have many but so far: Micron II, Trident TF-1, Twitch II and a Flash II.

I have:
Demo knife, SEAL Team, SEAL Pup (Seki), SEAL Pup Elite, Tech II (Seki). Hoping to get more, especially a folder if I can ever make up my mind on what I want!

slik

I just received my Flashback a few days ago. Took about 8 days to get one back from Sog. All they did was simply give me a new knife with the modifications they are now producing. It deploys like my Flash II now which I'm extremely happy with. All they wrote was "sorry for the inconvenience" with a smiley face. That was more than okay w me. I'm happy with it and already started to use it.

I purchased 2 SOG Blutos. I think I'm going to sell one of them as it's new. I got the other one at a steal and couldn't pass it up. I thought I would hang on to it but figured I could use money more. It's a great little knife.. And darn sharp. Cut my finger a few times trying to take it out of my pocket. It is.. Extremely sharp. It's my fault though. I needed to get used to the whole small knife in my pocket deployment trick. I don't know how I feel about the blue handle though. It seems a little too feminine for me and it's already a very small knife. I am trying my hardest to like this knife. I'm just having a hard time getting used to the small profile of it though. Well see as time progresses.

Here is the updated photo of my SOG's. The middle are all VG10 and the two on the sides are their AUS8 (Flashback, Flash II).

DSC01337.JPG

I especially like the older Sog folders.

Night Vision
Sculptura
Pentagon Elite II
Micro-Dot x 2 (black & green)
Flash I Rainbow Ti 1 of 300
Jet Edge 1
Jet Edge 2

The Night Vision is one of the smoothest opening/closing knives I have ever owned.

Last edited:
Tomcat II along with my brother Mark in Calif. who taught me so much about knives..
Flash
Pentagon Elite
multitool
Jet edge I and II
Seal, Seal pup, Tech II
Trident
Twitch
Tangle
Vulcan
Vision
Night Vision
and 5-6 fixed blades.

I have just recently order my very first SOG knife which is the SOG seal team elite looks like a nice knife just have to wait and see how it performs

Time to fess up:

Tech II
Pentagon
Mini Pentagon
Tigershark SK5
Seal pup elite
Seal 2000
Government
Recon Bowie
Sog-tac auto
Sog flash II
Aegis
Sculptura
Blink

I just added a Mini Pentagon to my growing collection yesterday. Brand new at a gun show for $25, mixed in with a bunch of the usual MTech and Tac-Force offerings.

I "had" a lot more than I do now.
I sold ALL of my Flash series knives, they felt cheap, which was sad, as I was really excited about them before they were released.
I also sold my X-Ray Vision knife, again, felt too flimsy.

So..., what I DO HAVE left is-

Seal Pup (not sure of the model, other than it is 1/2 serrated),
Mini Vulcan,
Twitch (don't remember if it is a I or II),
Visionary,
Mini X-Ray Vision (much sturdier and feels a lot better than the larger model),
Night Vision,
2x Night Visions with plain blade, (Called SOG, was told only 6 was made with the plain edge, I have 2x, a woman in the
office has one and so far, I have not been able to find the other 3 PE Night Vision knives).
Sogzilla,
Some SOG tools
Some others I can not think of right now, I will think of them tonight while watching TV, LOL!! ( but plan on buying a couple more:)

Sadly I only own a seki Seal pup which is in my go bag. Its a great all around knife. Im going to start building back my SOG collection asap starting with a trident in think.

Back