What SOGs do you own?????

Trident (gifted to son)
Vulcan Mini (gifted to son)
Seal Pup (gifted to son)
Seal Team Elite
Twitch II
Vulcan Mini Tanto

I'm not quite sure what got me going with the SOG Tomcat group, but after a little research I found that the knife has been around in one form or another since the 80's that got my interest so I decided to collect them all. Much easier said than done, I had no idea what I was getting into, what an education. So here they are, along with a fatcat, and a very rare SOGwinder. Please enjoy! Darn it! How do you import a photo from your home computer?

I'm not quite sure what got me going with the SOG Tomcat group, but after a little research I found that the knife has been around in one form or another since the 80's that got my interest so I decided to collect them all. Much easier said than done, I had no idea what I was getting into, what an education. So here they are, along with a fatcat, and a very rare SOGwinder. Please enjoy! Darn it! How do you import a photo from your home computer?

You need to open (if you don't already have one) a free account with a image hosting site. I use Photobucket. I think Instagram, Flikr, tinypics are similar.
The third button from the right at the top in the quick reply box lets you put in the url to your photo.

SOG 5th Special Forces Group Knife Vietnam Seki-Japan (the knife that starts it all)
SOG Seal 2000 - Seki Japan
SOG Trident
SOG Tech Bowie
SOG Daggert 1
SOG Fixation Bowie (for the car)
SOG Tomcat 1 (so called Original)
Para, PowerDuo, Powerlock multitool

I love the quality and the design of this outstanding knives so much, that i found myself not using them anymore for their collectors value .... (of course i use the tools and the fixation)

instead i am now using again my first service knife and a glock feldmesser 78 ... crazy

Government - Seki
IMG_2505.jpg

Still kicking myself over selling the Sog Seki Seal 2000. My first big, high quality knife. Over a damn cell phone, but i needed it at the time for my business. It was a good find for somebody, I had only used it to kill a pigmy rattlesnake that was attempting to slither at one of my kids. And it had gotten a slight chip in the blade from the deathblow. How's that for a goofy story. It was the only thing I had on hand and in the time, did the job very well. Maybe someday I can get one back, or the elite version.

I collect only a specific couple of seki models. Pictured are my current three.

Yesterday however, living in Europe, I was lucky enough to find a knife store in Luxembourgh that had all the discontinued models I still wanted! To be shipped to me tomorrow are:

-Desert Dagger (with EDM.WA.markings, never seen that on this knife!)
-Seki satin tsunami (2nd one to add to my collection)
-seki mini pentagon
-mini tsunami.

I'll post a group shot once they're in :) I had to dig into my savings, but didn't want to let this chance at completing my SOG segment slip.

This store still has some other old models, incl. an anniversary Scuba Demo and a Tech I. Not my piece of cake. I'll try to visit the store (Coutellerie Fioretti) when next I go to Paris to see my little lady.

12031377_906190696140022_1564748602027390487_o.jpg

SOG FASTHAWK (2)
SOG FLASH 2
SOG FORCE ( HALF-SERRATED)
SOG FORCE PLAIN EDGE (8)
SOG SOGZILLA GREEN
SOG SOGZILLA BLACK (2)
SOG NORTHWEST RANGER (2) (new model)
SOG SEAL PUP (HALF-SERRATED) (8)
SOG SEAL PUP ELITE BLACK TINI (5)
SOG SEAL PUP ELITE SATIN (3)
SOG SEAL TEAM (3)
SOG SEAL TEAM ELITE (3)

Got lucky a couple of weeks ago and picked up 2 more SOG's, both used a bit ......
-- Demo 2.0
-- Recondo

SOG_Demo%202-0__mine__22%20July%202015__1.jpg

SOG_Recondo%20TiNi__mine__17%20FEB%202013__2.jpg

Cheers,

Carl

Back