What Spydie do you have on the way???

Picking up Damascus and regular Delica in the Post tomorrow. Waiting for a couple of Harpies (different handles, if I understood it correctly) and a Damascus Endura. Searching for a PE Harpy.

Oh you know....just 2 legendary sprints that should be in my mailbox on Wednesday if I am lucky. :p

C101GTNP2 Manix 2 M4 Bento Box Sprint

and

C46GGY Bob Lum Gray Tanto Folder Sprint

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I finally talked myself into hitting the buy button on a Manix2 G-10 (satin blade model). I thought my full-size Griptilian was going to fulfill my EDC needs when I want to carry a blade between 3 and 4" but I seldom find myself going for that knife, opting for my fake PM2 instead (which is itself a pretty nice knife). But, the idea of using a Chinese knock-off everyday hasn't been sitting well with m;. I wanted a quality US made knife and with a serious lock on it. The Giptilian is a great knife that will be the folder I grab when I go hiking or camping, but I think the Manix2 might just hit the sweet spot I'm looking for in a larger EDC. I wish Spyderco would take these in and skeletonize the liners at the owner's request. I just contacted them and they said no. An ounce off the weight of that knife would be great but I couldn't justify the extra cost of a sprint run to save the weight. As an aside, CutleryShoppe.com has awesome prices.

BNIB 440v PE Terzuola Starmate....GOLDEN ERA!
I knew there was a good reason for me to roll over this morning when I heard the tapatalk alert go off..:D

Back