What Spydie do you have on the way???

Endura 3 combo edge VG-10
Endura 4 combo edge ZDP-189
Endura 4 serrated ZDP-189
Endura 4 serrated VG-10

ETA: anyone have a lead on an E3 serrated VG-10 so I can have it on the way also ;)

SuperLeaf

Had one, should have never sold it, got discontinued, and now one is on its way back into my hands. Full circle. :)

Also have my eyes on an original Manix 2 with the hollow ground 154CM.....

The waiting is over.
Native 5 -G10
35fd9219bb4ab09f6f1caf99d6f2f539.jpg

Besides the CF Military above I forgot to mention I have a Tenacious and Manix 2 sitting in the mailbox I ordered for a coworker. I'm curious to see a tenacious in person, they seem to get rave reviews.

Besides the CF Military above I forgot to mention I have a Tenacious and Manix 2 sitting in the mailbox I ordered for a coworker. I'm curious to see a tenacious in person, they seem to get rave reviews.

I ordered 3 Tenacious last spring, and all were quite varied in their build quality (grind and blade centering mostly). One had an extremely stiff action, even with pivot screw loosened a bit. Another had the blade extremely off center when closed. One out of the three was very nice though! I ended up gifting all of them since I already had a decent green Tenacious and a Persistence.

Aaaaand the cf s90v Military arrived today :) my first time ever holding one and I'm in love (other than the stupid tip down only carry)

ec2964ac591bfeff712684ef60a6628c.jpg
c4a03045651c159ae2ff9d488d9dd10d.jpg
c1a60d531d81d75fa86bee371b23aaab.jpg

Quite a few in the mail right now.

- Jester Spyderedge hot pink FRN
- Manix 2 XL CF S90V (2nd one, going to polish the CF on this one)
- Stretch Super Blue
- Dyad Jr. Lightweight black FRN
- MULE 16 CTS-XHP polished CF scales, toxic green liners held together with flared tunes and a matching sheath customized by Screech Owl Knives

Just received a Street Beat lightweight. On order I have - s110v PM2, and an original Manix and Chinook 3 that are off getting some matching custom scales fitted.

Back