1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 39 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Cold Steel Tuff Lite & Cold Steel Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Cold Steel Knives Tuff Lite & Cold Steel Merch Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Sept 28 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Week 38 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream, going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

What Spydie do you have on the way???

Discussion in 'Spyderco' started by combatjiujitsu, Aug 28, 2012.

1. Error 404

Error 404

Oct 21, 2011
    Just ordered the Reverse.

2. bh49

bh49

Dec 27, 2005
    Pits:)

3. The Dude1

The Dude1

Dec 22, 2013
    I ordered a Yojimbo 2 yesterday morning... it doesn't look like it's even shipped out yet...
    I always prefer buying from members. They are at least considerate

4. countrygunner

countrygunner

Nov 23, 2012
    Ordered a Manix 2 lwt in S110V and have a user Manix 2 XL black on black coming

Still searching high and low for a para 2 S110V that isn't overpriced.

5. Krazy Cash

Krazy Cash

May 6, 2010
    Stretch in ZDP

6. The Dude1

The Dude1

Dec 22, 2013
    [​IMG]
    I'm not going to get too excited until its in my hands though... I have wanted this knife for a very long time

7. Filoso

Filoso Basic Member Basic Member

Dec 22, 2013
    Two Enduras... SuperBlue and HAP40...

8. ericlosh

ericlosh

Oct 9, 2013
    nilakka on monday......

9. blanex1

blanex1

Feb 11, 2015
    i fell in love with my two week old brad southard,that i have another on the way,should be hear on 11/6/5!techno is on my wish list,that should be it for this year!i bet we all say that though...:rolleyes:

10. Kevin B

Kevin B

Sep 5, 2015
    I have a Para Military 2 being delivered on Friday.

11. firefighterguy

firefighterguy Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 30, 2014
    Black Southard should be here tomorrow. I can hardly wait!

12. Krazy Cash

Krazy Cash

May 6, 2010
    The Gayle Bradley. As soon as it gets dropped off at the post office. The wait is killing me.

13. ericlosh

ericlosh

Oct 9, 2013
    found an in stock stretch SB.....itll be here pretty soon, thanks to the combined powers of a relatively close seller and ups

14. BigKurtHaze

BigKurtHaze

Aug 2, 2015
    Just ordered a BBS blue g10/204P Domino.

15. SpeedHoles

SpeedHoles

Jan 18, 2015

Nice choice. That is an awesome knife.

16. G. Scott H.

G. Scott H. Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 9, 2006
    -Yojimbo 2 ( I just bought one and liked it so much that I ordered another :D)
    -Kiwi 4
    -Techno in S30V

17. lonls

lonls

Oct 8, 2013
    Yellow Tasman Salt PE and a S110V Manix 2... Hopefully they will get here on my birthday.

18. Davidfs

Davidfs

Jun 1, 2014
    I should be receiving shopping confirmation on a super blue endura today... It'll be my first taste of super blue so I'm quite excited!

19. The Dude1

The Dude1

Dec 22, 2013
    I'm wanting a DLC coated black G10 paramilitary really bad. Unfortunately we decided to buy another home so I literally get zero discretionary income for at least a few weeks... unless a deal pops up in the forum in which case I'll take the couch for a couple nights

20. TheOutdoorNerd

TheOutdoorNerd

Oct 30, 2015
    Just got a numbered orange Delica and super blue Manbug today.

Still waiting on:

-- Super blue Stretch
    -- Numbered Super Blue Manbug