What Spydie do you have on the way???

I ordered a Yojimbo 2 yesterday morning... it doesn't look like it's even shipped out yet...
I always prefer buying from members. They are at least considerate

Ordered a Manix 2 lwt in S110V and have a user Manix 2 XL black on black coming

Still searching high and low for a para 2 S110V that isn't overpriced.

I'm not going to get too excited until its in my hands though... I have wanted this knife for a very long time

i fell in love with my two week old brad southard,that i have another on the way,should be hear on 11/6/5!techno is on my wish list,that should be it for this year!i bet we all say that though...:rolleyes:

found an in stock stretch SB.....itll be here pretty soon, thanks to the combined powers of a relatively close seller and ups

-Yojimbo 2 ( I just bought one and liked it so much that I ordered another :D)
-Kiwi 4
-Techno in S30V

Yellow Tasman Salt PE and a S110V Manix 2... Hopefully they will get here on my birthday.

I should be receiving shopping confirmation on a super blue endura today... It'll be my first taste of super blue so I'm quite excited!

I'm wanting a DLC coated black G10 paramilitary really bad. Unfortunately we decided to buy another home so I literally get zero discretionary income for at least a few weeks... unless a deal pops up in the forum in which case I'll take the couch for a couple nights

Just got a numbered orange Delica and super blue Manbug today.

Still waiting on:

-- Super blue Stretch
-- Numbered Super Blue Manbug

Back