What Spydie do you have on the way???

While not on order any longer, I received my Delica 4 with
Emerson opener in the mail yesterday. Shockingly, it looks like
it will unseat my Para 2 as my primary edc!

My newest is a rock lobster and currently i don't have anymore coming but im always on the lookout for used ones at a a good price and always have a few new ones in mind also.

IMG_0081.jpg

Just found a Kopa with Evrina (Man-made Ivory) scales for a reasonable price. It will be my first Kopa. I hope it doesn't end up making me look for the other 16 versions of the Kopa :eek:

I'm on a Spydie binge.

Sage 1 and 3 arrived yesterday
Sage 4 arrived today
Sage 2 in transit
Gayle Bradley Air shipping tomorrow

I actually somehow managed to stumble upon a brown Para 2 in S35VN (my first PM2!) a few days ago, that should arrive I'm hoping tomorrow. Glad I scooped it up when I found it too, because the stock was depleted in about an hour, haha. I'm still amazed at how hard these things are to find. I'm rather excited to see what all the fuss is about.

Keeping on my titanium liner lock kick----- I have a NIB Titanium Millie on the way :D

Got a Chokwe coming!!!
Really excited for this one:D

EDIT: just checked YouTube inbox and found out that I won a acid etched ladybug!!! So have that on the way as well!!!

Last edited:
Got bit by the bug !:D I have the Ulize , Chokwe & LG Bob Lum on the way . . . which should hold me up for a while. Until the Karahawk comes out , does anyone know when and where to get it ?:eek: And thanks everyone for all the vast information in this forum .

I have a lnib PM 2 in XHP coming in the mail tomorrow. Not sure how much pocket time I'll give it tho. I just got a m390 PM 2 recently. I like it a lot.

y2/ manix g-10*

held off on the Manix2 because I am so pleased with the Persistence(blue) that it covers the bases for my desire for both the Sage3 and Manix2 for a while. Te Yojimbo should cover ALL the rest of what I wanted in an edc. can't wait.

Last edited:
Outside of family and Friends my life is consumed with two things... Duck hunting during the season and fishing the rest of the year (salt). So I decided to get a pacific salt. It seems to be the prefect blade considering both my hobbies are water based. Should be here Thursday. I'm pretty pumped about this one.

I wish it was on the way. It is sort of. Put in a pre-order for a Karahawk. It's a long way to Sept. I'm ready Mr. G

Just orderd a Yojimbo2 after about 2 weeks of research and hemming and hawing back and forth between a Manix2, SuperLeaf, Sage3(ilove it) and the totally unique and I am hoping-versatile Y2. Compression lock, and forward grip blade with full power to tip. Should be a perfect edc. Hope so anyway.

Back