What Spydie do you have on the way???

A standart Spydie is on its way to me.... Endura 4 Plain edge (sabre grind) and VG10 steel.

I have the Delica 4 and it´s a little small. The PM2 is good for jacket carry - so I thought the Endura 4 would be nice for summer carrying.

Got a Gayle Bradley coming next week..... I don't think I gave it much of a chance the 1st go around.

(it didn't help that the seller forgot to mention he dremeled the Spyderhole and tried sharpening it on the 1st one I got......)

Got a Gayle Bradley coming next week..... I don't think I gave it much of a chance the 1st go around.

(it didn't help that the seller forgot to mention he dremeled the Spyderhole and tried sharpening it on the 1st one I got......)

What would be the purpose of dremeling the Spyder hole?

Two CF ZDP knives; Caly 3.5 and Michael Walker. Looking forward to using them both:D

The last few days have been good. Hopefully the Techno will be in my mailbox by Wednesday. The Tuff is tough.

DSCN0149_zps02983ce5.jpg

A Calypso (Sprint Run) with brown g10 handles, VG-10 steel. I had been looking for one like my Endura 4 which had a similar run a few years ago, but can't find them. The Calypso has a similar blade and length, and the handles I like, so I jumped on it.

Black PM2 DLC on the way!! Cannot wait for this one to be in the mailbox!! I love my digicam and have been wanting a backup since I got it. it's like a little kid waiting for santa to come!

Just took delivery of two I ve eyed for a long time. The Sage 1,which is a well made and elegant edc. The Stretch with zdp 189 steel, which seems to be a somewhat better shape for edc than my Endura 4 ffg, if not quite as rugged. Both look to be great for moderate daily use.

Recently ordered a Tasman Salt and pre-ordered a Native 5. No info yet on when the N5 will be available for shipping.

Back