What tool/vic did you carry today?

Today and regularly for the last 3 weeks or so I have been carrying and using a Leatherman Kick. It is a nice tool and I like it. More comfortable to use than my old PST tho not as sturdy I suspect.
Mine has the pocket clip and I have been rotating back and forth between sheath carry and using the clip. Clipped to the pocket is a very comfortable way to carry a multi and I have been doing so regulary since winning the Side-Clip some time back on this forum.
Jim

I bought a Victorinox Classic with bright yellow stayglow scales and put it on the keyring. It is a bit smaller than the Ambassador that was on my keyring first, but I mainly have use it because of the scales which makes it really visible.

In the pocket there's a black Victorinox Climber.

VictorinoxClimberBlack-2Small.jpg

For the last couple of weeks, it's been a RAT RC-3 horizontal carry 12 o'clock or in a KSF Huntsman Pocket holster in right back pocket and either of these SAKs:

In right front pocket:
Compact, Climber, Farmer

In belt holster:
Cybertool Lite, SwissChamp

I've been recognizing the usefulness of the SAK pen, so I may upgrade the Climber to a Climber Plus and adding a Huntsman Plus to the edc rotation.

Today, it was a Compact/RC-3.

Last edited:
Vic Classic on my keychain,Vic Climber in left front pocket,o.d.Izula in right front pocket.

1970's era Alox Pioneer Electrician Plus (Farmer with electrician blade instead of a can opener.)

Still my black Climber in the pocket and the Classic on the keyring. Those stayglow scales are really nice and handy these days.

I have this on me most days, along with several small tools on my keychain and a rotating selection of Benchamde, Kabar, Gerber small folders.
On this Vic, I bought it from a local distributor. They said it's an Alox Bantam???
:confused:

10122009202.jpg

UPDATE: Just browsed and found out a scan of ye olde SA catalogue (from the 1970s !!!). Apparently the above model is 2231 s+ (old numbering system pre-1982).
Did I get a bargain for collector's item here?

Last edited:
I have this on me most days, along with several small tools on my keychain and a rotating selection of Benchamde, Kabar, Gerber small folders.
On this Vic, I bought it from a local distributor. They said it's an Alox Bantam???
:confused:

10122009202.jpg

UPDATE: Just browsed and found out a scan of ye olde SA catalogue (from the 1970s !!!). Apparently the above model is 2231 s+ (old numbering system pre-1982).
Did I get a bargain for collector's item here?

Yes a lot of SAK collectors would want that one, the bottle open was used before they designed the Combi tool in 1982. Well worth hanging on to and keeping safe.

Back