What tool/vic did you carry today?

Black alox Pioneer.

DSCF0007.jpg

Victorinox huntsman in a nylon belt sheath. I used the bottle opener/screw driver to chip ice from around my gas cap door so I could fill up my truck this morning.
Jim

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they go."
-Will Rogers
Love this quote.
Today I am home sick so I get to play with all (18) my Vics.

We need to start a dog photo thread! Mine's a bloodhound/coonhound mix (probably also part freight train ;) ).

lwj, Let's see a group photo of the 18 Vics! Hope you feel better. :)

We need to start a dog photo thread! Mine's a bloodhound/coonhound mix (probably also part freight train ;) ).

lwj, Let's see a group photo of the 18 Vics! Hope you feel better. :)

Looks like this forum does not allow to upload pictures, just the link. I do not have an account with pictures holding web site.
If anybody can instruct me on how to do this, I would greatly appreciate.

lwj, Check out the info on posting photos in this post from Bernard Levine's subforum:
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=353471

To post a picture:

a: Upload or FTP it to your webspace. Your Internet Service Provider probably provides you with 5 or 10 MB of free space; if not, use a free photo-host site such as:
http://www.photobucket.com or http://www.photopoint.com

b: click in the address window of the picture's web page to copy the picture's URL using CTRL-C.

c: Use *file|open* to check that this is the correct URL. (Paste the URL into the file|open dialogue box using CTRL-V, then click go and see what happens.)

d: Then come to the forum, click on POST REPLY at the top of an earlier post, (or POST NEW TOPIC -- if it is a completely new topic; ALWAYS USE REPLY TO ADD A PICTURE OR REPLY TO AN EXISTING THREAD).

e: In the message window, paste the url. THEN

f: bracket the URL with the *UBB image codes.

UBB uses [ ] not < >

Don't forget the /slash in the closing tag only.

But first you need to upload your pictures, and make sure you have the URL's correct.

Note: clicking the "Picture Postcard" button on the reply page (under the size arrow) will automatically add the IMG tags. Just paste your pic's URL in the interactive window, after clicking the Image link.

Alternately you can use the Manage Attachments button (below the reply window) to directly upload an image file from your hard drive.

Yes a lot of SAK collectors would want that one, the bottle open was used before they designed the Combi tool in 1982. Well worth hanging on to and keeping safe.

This is good news indeed. It's a keeper then (hopefully it will be around for me to give to my sons when they're grown ups). Thanks Gareth.
:thumbup:

Today I carried this one...

ExplorerPlusoldmag.jpg

but I've also been carrying this one pretty regular...

VictorinoxSwisschamp.jpg

I have a bunch of SAKs, but these two are my favorites.

Today silver alox Cadet and a Spyderco CF Kiwi.

Forgot I had my Spirit, Spyderco Salt I, dayglo Climber and a LM Juice in my computer bag.

Last edited:
Hi folks -

Today, my Vic Waiter again (as usual) and a 2008 Case Christmas Trapper.

best regards -

mqqn

Back