What tool/vic did you carry today?

One of my Dutch army knives, made by Victorinox, in the pocket and in my car there's always the Victorinox Rescue Tool.

DAK.jpg

Today it is a LM Core, Kershaw scallion, Gerber Clutch, and a Scibeer Woodsman, plus the 84mm Alox Lumberjack on the keyring. Don't ask me why.... that just the way it is... :D

Leatherman Wave. I've now got one of the new type to replace the old one i had for about 10 years. Always on my belt with a SAK Huntsman. Needs an oiling though as it's damn stiff!

I'm out of town so I've been carrying my Pioneer Settler (and my Rambler, of course ;)) all weekend.

IMG_1685.jpg

Been carrying my new Leatherman Juice S2 for a week now(along with my Benchmade 710) Man do I love this thing. I don't know if it's just this week, but I've used this more than any multi-tool I've ever bought, Great little thing.

Today I am carrying a Bahco multitool and Victorinox Sportsman.

EDCcombo23-03-2010.jpg

The Victorinox Sportsman is a variation without toothpick, tweezers and keyring.

VicTourist.jpg

The Bahco multitool.

BahcoMT.jpg

Much to my own surprise, the only multi I have on me today is a new LM Blast I got yesterday (LM Replaced my broken PST free). I normally have at least two MT's plus a sak or two with me.

Just got a new nylon Swisstool Spirit sheath with rotating belt clip.

So starting today, my Swisstool will accompany my Vic Farmer. I feel like I could give MacGuyver a run for his money!

Today just got my VIC explorer and My Spyderco R Knife. The Spyderco is just pocket jewelry as it is in pristine condition and just about irreplaceable. I usually tote a leatherman S-2 but today I am wearing my contact lenses and my close in vision is not what it used to be so I need the handy magnifying glass on my explorer.

Did a bit of lock repair , Spirit , an Alox Soldier , and a OH Soldier .

Chris

Back