What tool/vic did you carry today?

I carried my Leatherman Supertool and a Schrade 8OT
DSCF0977.jpg

Last edited:
Been carrying my wave just about every day-get much more use out of it than a tactical folder.

Due to the fact that my job(the big orange tool box) is unfriendly to MT/SAK carrying employees :grumpy: , I carry the LM Juice Xe6.

Going on vacation today so it will be a Juice S2 in my pocket and a Supertool will stay in the glovebox.

well i was at school so nothing....but it would probably have been a swisstool and a little classic

On duty today was my Vic Farmer (red), Victorinox Spirit, and a Mini-Champ. I wouldn't really need to carry the Farmer with the Spirit, but it is so hard to leave on the dresser.:thumbup:

I don't need a multitool to make it through the day, but find them very handy nonetheless. I rotate between a Victorinox Explorer and larger multi like a Wave or Swisstool Spirit.

Sometimes I go minimalist and carry a LM Squirt.

Almost always have a folder too.

Edit: my Bro in law works for Dow Chemical in Midland, MI, and tells me that they won't let anyone carry a blade of any type. These guys play with nasty chemicals that could blow up half of Michigan, but can't carry a Micra.

Gerber Legend 800 and a Gerber EZ Out, plus a SwissTech Screwzall on my work keychain, and a swisskey on my personal keychain.

Red Vic Farmer, silver vic cadet, classic on key chain, and a sog powerlock on my belt....I never wear pants without them!

5 days a week at work:
Charge Ti
Kershaw Multi
Spyderco Pacific Salt
Kershaw JYD2CB
Boker RESCOM

On the weekends I switch out the Pacific Salt with a Kershaw Ti Bump and a Kershaw Shallot.

I have been running around with full pockets ever since childhood:eek:

Back