What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Carrying my favorite 86's

HdWn8pV.jpeg

AnWN4B0.jpeg
you've got a lovely pair.

Been out a week + to travel home to Montana for my best friend's memorial as he passed tues the 12th Oct., of covid at age 54...I had the Buck 112 which was his favorite model, and the Old Timer borh in my back pack for the trip and today as well, and the yellow 3318 in pocket today...I may just keep a 112 in my pack every day here out...cheers to a fine Friday morning gang!
Sorry you lost your best friend, Mike.
I attended a close friend’s memorial last year at his perrenial farm up in Wisconsin ~ not far from Old Old Engineer’s house. My friend was about 9 years older than yours but it’s still too young.

Thanks to all my friends for the kind words this morning... Much appreciated. :)

Those two shine through the gloom, Todd. 🤠 :thumbsup:
Thanks John!
Been out a week + to travel home to Montana for my best friend's memorial as he passed tues the 12th Oct., of covid at age 54...I had the Buck 112 which was his favorite model, and the Old Timer borh in my back pack for the trip and today as well, and the yellow 3318 in pocket today...I may just keep a 112 in my pack every day here out...cheers to a fine Friday morning gang!
Sorry to hear about your friend Mike, just tragic. 😞

Back