What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Nice, warm fall day today, lots of around the house jobs before the Georgia-Alabama game starts. Wanted a heavier pocketknife so grabbed this Kabar 1108. OH
Kabar_1108_Premium_Stockman.jpg

Miscellaneous Knife of the Week is a modified Case amber jigged bone mini trapper that swapped its cap lifter blade for a Sowbelly's spey blade to allow the creation of black mamba black mamba 's famous Beer Belly stockman (thanks, Jeff):
modMT.mark.2open.jpg

Peanut-like Knife of the Week is a good Old Yeller Case pen knife, which I prefer over a Peanut:
2.yelpen.mark.open.patina.jpg

- GT

Happy Saturday Everybody.
Going to an off-road club toy run and food drive this morning. Hope everybody's weekend is off to a good start.
So. Your Jeep gang is a buncha do-gooders, huh?
Nice. The world needs more do-gooders.;)
For France-England no knives allowed, we just use maces with nails on. 😀
😄That is how I read it too. Heavy weapons because ball rivalries are serious business.

These today~ Case XX 2138, and GEC 541217.
Have a stupendous Saturday!090FB22C-3845-4DD0-9CE2-99CCDA68DD5E.jpegEC9BBD96-45E5-4142-B4E6-0A49001ED0E2.jpegAmong garden jobs, I promised Mrs Fleschwund I’d get up in the rafters in the garage and retrieve the Christmas decorations.
And of course, the one string of lights for her 7ft tall iron snowman has to be replaced because apparently “Heavy Duty Outdoor Professional Grade” really means “might last a couple of months”.:mad:😂

These two today—-#15 left pocket, #25 watch pocket, 380 right pocket. Heading to the PO in awhile; White Owl supposed to deliver today. Have to put air in Mrs. Crappie’s tire and then going to town to follow her around the stores.😂😂 Will post pictures of White Owl on Stag Saturday if the knife delivers and I get the time.

kGmnZO9.jpg

I promised Mrs Fleschwund I’d get up in the rafters in the garage and retrieve the Christmas decorations.
I hear ya Jeff, I just got settled in next to a nice fire this morning when my mother-n-law called me over to put up her Christmas decorations. Luckily all the lights worked. 😊
Had this Small Texas Jack in my pocket.B333D6AE-F9FA-4056-B81D-1090AC55E7E4.jpeg

Back