What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

LbcqTY8.jpg

And I thought my wife putting PB on her BLT was weird, but then again I used to eat Ketchup and Mayonnaise sandwiches when I was in college, but that was because I couldn’t afford anything else! 🤣
Now, now. How can you say weird if you’ve not tried it?
One of the secrets of combining ingredients in food is picking opposites. The peanut butter is thick and sticky, making it a perfect complement to the juiciness of the tomato. And surprisingly, the tastes go very well together.

But this is from a guy who thinks peanut butter and jelly is disgusting.

Maybe my favorite 47 pattern Case...1980...was n.o.s. in about 1991...bought it from a display in the old now gone Fredericksburg Hardware, Fredricksburg, Va for twelve bucks...a great deal even then...the old salesman fellow pulled an exact 3347 from his pocket and said it was his fave too! Cheers for Tues morning memories and a good solid knife in pocket gang!

Great-looking White Owls gents :thumbsup:
Thanks Jack. 👍
It's a hard one to leave behind, that's for sure. 🤠 :thumbsup:
It’s a good school carry for sure. 😊
Now, now. How can you say weird if you’ve not tried it?
One of the secrets of combining ingredients in food is picking opposites. The peanut butter is thick and sticky, making it a perfect complement to the juiciness of the tomato. And surprisingly, the tastes go very well together.

But this is from a guy who thinks peanut butter and jelly is disgusting.
Good point! My wife likes the combination of the peanut butter and bacon, salty/sweet I guess. I’m the only one in our family that doesn’t put PB on BLTs, so technically, I guess I’m the weird one. 🤪

Back